copenhagen

We went on the Green bus and boat combo tour. Some of the boat tours don't stop at the little Mermaid. This one stopped, so you could get off for awhile. I saw other boat tours just cruising by, and not stopping. We got off the boat a couple times. On the bus tour, we got off at Rosenberg castle for 2-3 hours. Great time.

we're leaving on the 16th of June for Copenhagen before our cruise leaving from Germany. I can tell you how we are going to handle transportation there as we will be using it. We have free data on our cell phone and tablet etc. I also have downloaded the Google maps with transportation instructions and saved as pdf files to my tablet as a backup in case I can't access it via wi-fi etc. There is also an application called Rejseplanen to download on your android etc. Hope this helps.

Linda

LDCKentucky,

Do you know if the green bus stops at the Oceankaj pier?

Thanks, Pat

Yes it does! We actually pre-booked the HoHo buses for our pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen. We thought once we dropped off our luggage the day we board we'd get back on the bus for a bit. I emailed them prior to booking and they confirmed they do stop when there are ships in port. Here is the link to their website:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it does! We actually pre-booked the HoHo buses for our pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen. We thought once we dropped off our luggage the day we board we'd get back on the bus for a bit. I emailed them prior to booking and they confirmed they do stop when there are ships in port. Here is the link to their website:

Is the Green bus the Little Mermaid Route?