Khor Fakkan: Has Anyone Used Pecora Verde

chem eng

We will be in Fujayrak Khor Fakkan in Dec. 2015. I was looking at possible excursions and a company called Pecora Verde came up. They are offering City Tours of Fujairah City for 35 euros. The tour is 4 hours and the meetup details are 9:30 am at the Khor Fakkan port.

I was not able to find any reviews on this company in Tripadvisor or on the internet.

Has anyone used this company and what is your opinion.

We will be in Fujayrak Khor Fakkan in Dec. 2015. I was looking at possible excursions and a company called Pecora Verde came up. They are offering City Tours of Fujairah City for 35 euros. The tour is 4 hours and the meetup details are 9:30 am at the Khor Fakkan port.

I was not able to find any reviews on this company in Tripadvisor or on the internet.

Has anyone used this company and what is your opinion.

On my first visit to Khor Fakkan I did the ship's excursion (East Coast Tour). Travelling solo I thought it the best option. The tour was OK but not anything special - rather rushed and a lot of on and off the coach. There is not a lot to see at this port in my opinion so....

When I was in Khor last Feb I was travelling with family who are based in Dubai. We took the shuttle bus to the port gate and there got on the free shuttle provided by the Oceanic Hotel. We were able to enjoy all the hotel's facilities - lovely pool and beach with lots of sunloungers and umbreallas at both. Beach towels were also provided free. Entrance fee of 120 Dirhams for adults and half price for children entitled us to a delicious eat as much as you like buffet. This was a most relaxing day and was far more enjoyable than being herded on a coach with some 50 others.

The hotel might be an option for you if you want a relaxing day.

Regards

Suzanne