Spirit Questions

1. Does anyone know what the hairdryers are like in the cabins?

2. Is there a list of cabin #'s that were added in 2008 to the Spirit?

Thanks!!!:)

When we were on the Spirit the hairdryers did not do the job with my thick hair. The dryer was in the bathroom and attached to the wall. The hose would become uncomfortably hot and so would the bathroom. Hopefully the dryers have been upgraded and perhaps someone can describe the dryers currently available.

You will love the Spirit:)

the hairdryers are horrible! We had the penthouse suite and they were still horrible in there. I have very thick and long hair and it would take me 30 or more minutes to completely dry my hair. Its basically a hose that looks like it came off of a vacuum. Bring your own! I wish I would have brought my own!!

the hairdryers are horrible! We had the penthouse suite and they were still horrible in there. I have very thick and long hair and it would take me 30 or more minutes to completely dry my hair. Its basically a hose that looks like it came off of a vacuum. Bring your own! I wish I would have brought my own!!

How recently were you onboard? Thanks! :)

Thanks, that's good to know. Will save room for the travel dryer!

1. Does anyone know what the hairdryers are like in the cabins?

2. Is there a list of cabin #'s that were added in 2008 to the Spirit?

Thanks!!!:)

Are you talking about cabins that were supposed to be added up by the basketball court area?

Thanks, that's good to know. Will save room for the travel dryer!

Here's the thing. The room probably doesn't have enough electricity to power the hair dryer from home.

Spirit is a one-of-a- kind ship. Limited electric power is one of her peculiarities.

Here's the thing. The room probably doesn't have enough electricity to power the hair dryer from home.

Spirit is a one-of-a- kind ship. Limited electric power is one of her peculiarities.

On our second Spirit cruise I had the same concerns about the Spirits "unique" electrical system. But I brought along my curling iron and dryer that I use at home. Everything worked just fine.