Insides include drink package now...*

HoopTroop

Overall, this is an amazing deal. Yes, some exclusions/rules/certain dates, but cruise prices I have been watching were not raised to cover this perk.

Now, how many days can we sneak away from home?[emoji1]

HoopTroop

Where did you see this? I can't see it on their website? I'm not saying it's not true just that I can't see it btw..

Jo

I was notified via my travel agent. Again, some rules, I think just 2015 cruises before Christmas. Just add normal CHOB code and viola.

Just checked ncl.com and this is true. Fantastic deal!!!!!!!!!

OOPS. Never mind. The below poster is right. The terms and conditions spell it out but the initial promo is very misleading. It says book any category and get the free UBP.

Edited by Vacationlover2
updated info

Overall, this is an amazing deal. Yes, some exclusions/rules/certain dates, but cruise prices I have been watching were not raised to cover this perk.

Now, how many days can we sneak away from home?[emoji1]

HoopTroop

Thanks so much for posting this. I just got off the phone with NCL and was able to get this added to our lowly inside cabin for our October sailing!

It is a good deal .... and nice that for those who book insides the UBP package is a perk option for first two passengers who just have to pay the 18% gratuity.

If we didn't already have 21 days cruising plus travel time booked between now and the end of the year I'd be taking advantage. I've been thinking about sneaking in a last minute Alaska cruise but for Alaska really don't think I'd want an inside unless price and perk made it a really screaming deal ..... decisions, decisions.

Edited to add .... lol guess you can tell the UBP is my favorite perk even though I'm not a huge drinker. Here is list of perks available to inside and above ... this taken from NCL Jewel to Mexican Riviera 12/6/15

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-06%20at%202.49.56%20PM_zpsitidtlhy.png

Edited by kjquilts

Is there an easy way to find which cruises offer it? All the ones I have searched so far only include soda

It (Ultimate Beverage Package etc for inside staterooms & above) only applies to cruises between now and the end of the year and not to all of those (ie Panama Canal) . I looked at a lot of cruises and it did apply. Breakaway and Getaway are included over Christmas - didn't look further because I can't get away then. Pacific Coastals are really cheap and it is included :)

You can narrow down the search by destination, ship, departure port etc and see what you find.

Ugh. Super frustrating that the Solo cabin I booked was only eligible for $25 OBC and is now eligible for UBP. Six days after final payment.

I am certainly playing the sad trombone today but it's a great deal for people looking to book now!

Ugh. Super frustrating that the Solo cabin I booked was only eligible for $25 OBC and is now eligible for UBP. Six days after final payment.

I am certainly playing the sad trombone today but it's a great deal for people looking to book now!

Have you reached final payment date for your cruise or did you just pay it off early?? I would try calling (NCL if you booked direct or your travel agent if not) and see if anything can be done. You don't want to cancel and rebook if you are after final payment date because of cancellation penalties but it doesn't hurt to call and see if NCL will do something for you. They don't have to but they might.

I didn't realize this unadvertised special pricing applies to studios as well as interior staterooms but see that it does :) If you can, book another one while the deal lasts.

Thanks for the ideas! Unfortunately, I did call. Nothing they can do. I even offered to pay the difference in fare ($99). The woman I spoke to was very nice and seemed to almost feel bad telling me no.

Oh well! We're going to Bermuda regardless! Nothing to be sad about.

It's on the us website not the uk. I'm from the uk but book on the us website for two reasons. First exchange rate is better so makes the cruise cheaper but also if the price drops Skype the us office and they'll cancel and rebook at new price as long as your before final payment date

Jo

It's on the us website not the uk. I'm from the uk but book on the us website for two reasons. First exchange rate is better so makes the cruise cheaper but also if the price drops Skype the us office and they'll cancel and rebook at new price as long as your before final payment date

Jo

Thanks for the tip! Actually I ended up booking through an agent this time but will bear this in mind for future.

Thanks to the op for pointing this out. Just called and got our inside cabin on Epic from Southampton changed to an inside guarantee for $10 less per person and it now includes the UBP. Just pay the $61 gratuities. Would never drink enough to justify paying for the package but at this price, we'll be trying lots of new drinks. lol.

Thanks again,

Tony and Debbie

It’s about time they included us solos in the promotions! Just wish it had extended into 2016. This is becoming shoulder season and ships are harder to fill from September to early December so I wonder if they’re trying to lure the solos to get the ships filled? Celebrity’s newly announced inclusion package excludes interiors which solos have to book at 200% of cost most of the time. Ugh… solo cruising is a real stinker!