Next Promotion

Skicruiser55

I think I know what it's going to be because someone who attended the webinar posted about it on Facebook. However, it is now been removed by that poster so I'm not sure if I should repeat what I heard.

I'm not active enough here yet to know if it's allowed. If so, I'm happy to share what I read.

I will say, from what I read, details are coming out July 1st and go into effect July 6th for all future sailings from October on.

There was a thread here with details of the new pricing strategy late last week. But it was removed soon after I saw it, so I suspect it's a big secret until publically announced. At least July 1st is right around the corner if purpletequila heard correct.

I booked our December Reflection cruise during a sale last Halloween, and have checked every single sale/promotion since! Still haven't beat the deal we have, but you can bet I'll be checking this new promo too LOL

Of course, the very best deals will probably come after our final payment. :rolleyes:

Suspect it layers in the benefits as you go up through room categories more so then current promos which have tended to be more focused on concierge and higher room categories.

Suspect you might see some lifting of pricing on ocean views and below to compensate

I think the new pricing strategy Big better best is great it give us a lot of options and we can make our cruise all inclusive if we would like.When it comes our July 6th i will see if its a better deal then the price i have already.

Quote from the article "“If you load up with amenities but the price is high, you’ll get a higher-quality customer who spends more,” he said."

If that is the goal, then they need to be prepared to deliver more...not less.