Favorite Food on Celebrity

josephml1

Please share your favorite food, desert, specility restaurant, inside tips, afternoon tea, etc

On board Celebrity.:D

Mine are the escargots. :D

and the chocolate souffle.

Edited by josephml1

I have to say some of the food in the new Luminae:

The duck live pate amuse bouche was so good with the excellent pain de campagne [best bread, ever, on board] that we cancelled our starter and had a second. Then we had some sent to our suite for lunch the next day!

There were many other highlights but we are still talking about that amuse bouche!

In December on Constellation on the last night I really enjoyed a Top Chef special, Barbecue chicken with various sides including some tasty baked beans. I believe the recipe was from Marcus Samuelsson.

May not sound exciting, but it was really delicious and hit the spot after many nights of fancy dinners including a few at the Specialties.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

I have to say some of the food in the new Luminae:

The duck live pate amuse bouche was so good with the excellent pain de campagne [best bread, ever, on board] that we cancelled our starter and had a second. Then we had some sent to our suite for lunch the next day!

There were many other highlights but we are still talking about that amuse bouche!

How, pray tell, did you get the bread sent to your suite? Previous comments have described getting anything other than the usual room service selections as impossible. Thanks!

Here is my list. It is no wonder I have to keep moving at all times to burn of those calories. I am so greatful for the gym, the stairs, and lap circuit. Otherwise I would have a huge problem when I got back home. I love most of the dessert that are offered in the specialty coffee stand. The coconut cake, the black/white cookies,the cheesecake. They are quite good. I love the ice cream offered in the buffet. I really like the candies that are available in little cups. Love M & M's. Found out they get 4 bags of m & m's a day, once they are gone. Too bad. Made a bee line for them every afternoon. Truth be told. I had my husband in line behind me for extra. He hates candy.

How, pray tell, did you get the bread sent to your suite? Previous comments have described getting anything other than the usual room service selections as impossible. Thanks!

We just said how much we enjoyed the amuse bouche. They suggested we may want it again for our starter. When we again praised it, they offered to call our butler and ask him to bring it to us. By the time I got back to our suite, it was on the dining table.

It is usually possible to have left overs [such as Qsine's Chocolate Tombstone] sent to your room.

Of course, unless you have the proper fridge [only in the M-class PH] it is difficult to keep many dishes and if you already full ...

MDR: Escargot and French onion soup

Muranos: Lobster and strawberry balsamic crepe

Pool Grill: Turkey burgers

Cafe Al Bacio: Pecan tarts, coconut cake and Affogato

You ask and they deliver. Always have parmesan cheese sent to cabin from Tuscan Grille. Have had food sent from BLU too. Love escargot, frog legs, almost everything on BLU menu and also in Muranos. Yum