Specialty Restaurants on Infinity

Sandtrap328

Can anyone tell me the names of all the specialty restaraunts on the Infinity. I will be in a suite and understand I can use all the specialty restaurants at no extra cost.

Also, is Cellar Masters still on the Infinity?

We will be doing the San Francisco - Panama Canal - Ft. Lauderale sailing on Sept. 18.

Can anyone tell me the names of all the specialty restaraunts on the Infinity. I will be in a suite and understand I can use all the specialty restaurants at no extra cost.

We will be doing the San Francisco - Panama Canal - Ft. Lauderale sailing on Sept. 18.

Hi Sandtrap328,

Infinity offers Qsine and SS United States for Specialty Dining. There's also BLU, which is for Aqua Class guests, but I believe you can dine there on a space available basis.

That I'm aware of, Cellar Masters is available on Infinity. Here's a link to Celebrity's website, where you can explore the ship : http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-infinity .

Hope this helps, and have a wonderful cruise !

RS and PH have unlimited speciality dining. CS and SS get a limited number dependent on cruise length. There has been some confusion re all perks as it is not the same for all suites.

The SS United States is a superb restaurant. The service is impeccable and the food is wonderful. My friends had a venison chop that they said was the best meal ever. My steak was so tender, it almost melted in my mouth. I envy you being able to dine there whenever you wish.

• 5 weeks later...

We just returned from Alaska and were in a SkySuite. We ate at the restaurant reserved for suite guests every meal (Luminae). It was great for me since I do not like significant noise while eating and it is small and quite and portals to the ocean - peaceful. We ate at SS United States one night (without extra charges). We booked the SSUS reservation through our butler on the second day and were still able to get a preferred day and time.

As folks have said, Cellar Masters is on Infinity. We did a wine tasting on the second day. A bit rushed to do 12 wines in 1 hour but we managed.

Hi Sandtrap328,

Infinity offers Qsine and SS United States for Specialty Dining. There's also BLU, which is for Aqua Class guests, but I believe you can dine there on a space available basis.

That I'm aware of, Cellar Masters is available on Infinity. Here's a link to Celebrity's website, where you can explore the ship : http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-infinity .

Hope this helps, and have a wonderful cruise !

Don't forget Bistro on 5! It's technically a specialty restaurant too...open until 11 PM daily.

Pat

Edited by Pat&Paul
Timing of opening