Crusing from Boston on NCL Dawn in Oct.

The5jays

this will be our first cruise that we are driving to the cruise terminal. I am wanting to know if anyone has stayed at a hotel close to the port that might offer park and cruise?? we are not familiar with Boston at all and will be coming in from Portland end. we have booked a hotel in Revere, but are not looking forward to morning traffic and not knowing where the tolls are. don't mind paying tolls but we are Canadian and do not have a epass, finding info on this for the epass is not easy either. we do realize that we can pay and keep our SUV at the terminal and we will if we need to. just thought i would ask.

Hi there

As Keith said the "East coast departure" thread is the place to look for hotels that might allow long term parking. They are very helpful.

I just wanted to add that if you do end up driving to the port, it shouldn't be too bad. It is a short commute and as long as you have your exits well understood, it should be painless.

If you have a mid week departure, just let the heaviest rush hour traffic pass, and if you have a weekend sailing, it shouldn't be too bad. We have driven the same route on a weekend, without heavy traffic or delays.

hope this helps

have a great cruise