Parking lot for 30 cars!

So this might not be the best spot to ask this question but I couldn't find a more appropriate board. I'm getting married on a cruise out of New York. Woo! We have guests I'd like to provide parking for that are sailing with us. It's about 30 cars and I can find transportation to bring us there and back but I don't know where the 30 cars would stay for the cruise because they definitely can't fit where I live. Parking at the port is expensive so is there parking near the ny port that's more affordable for guests or a transportation company you know of that we could hire to bring us from ct to ny and that we could leave our cars at? Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

We always use the port terminal parking area in NY. About $20 a day, more in Manhattan. You will really be overwhelmed by the total price for 30 cars, when you think if you will pay it by yourself. But for individual cars, we find it reasonable as just a few drinks a night and not worry about security of the car. Maybe you can suggest a car pool for those who find the parking fees pricey.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...