Check your prices and save!

sweetp12

P&O have introduced a new fare structure and our cruise is half the price we paid!!!

We are going to have to give up our on board credit and pay a $800 cancellation fee but will will still be $2100 better off.

So check your booking against the new fare structure and see if you are better off making the change.

P&O have introduced a new fare structure and our cruise is half the price we paid!!!

We are going to have to give up our on board credit and pay a $800 cancellation fee but will will still be $2100 better off.

So check your booking against the new fare structure and see if you are better off making the change.

That is amazing that you will be $2100 better off, despite loosing your OBC and paying $800 cancellation fee (which seems high). When is the cruise?

Are the inclusions the same?

However, I do remember a fellow American cruiser telling me, in my early cruising days, that he didn't buy any cruise until it was 65% off. This was when naive Aussies, like me, paid brochure price, with no OBC!!

nothing changed for us apart from the fare. It is the same cruise! Under the go far you don't get to choose your room, but as we had an accessible cabin we asked if it could be reassigned to us (but accepting that it might not). The cruise planner said she would ask the inventory team to resign and that has come through now.

I grit my teeth at the cancellation cost as well but we were happy with the fare at full price so even though we lost $800 for little work apart from a phone call have to look at the bigger picture and be happy with the refund.