Limo/Shuttle service in Seattle, WA

aeegee

Can anyone tell me if the STILA (limo) service in the SeaTac (Seattle) airport is reliable? I've read that you can either call from baggage claim to Ground Services or you can walk across the walkway and pick up a limo at the airport.

I've also looked at Shuttle Express, but they pick up multiple locations before dropping/picking up folks. Maybe this works ok or not. Anyone have opinions?

We would like to use a service from SeaTac to a hotel downtown. We'll use a taxi to the port in the morning, as it's not that far. Seems that the distance from SeaTac to downtown is the biggest expense because it's so far.

We have looked at the hotels that provide shuttle transportation that are located by the airport, but again, they are picking up multiple hotels (Shuttle Express).

Has anyone used the STILA service recently?

Where did you arrange the service, baggage claim or across the walkway?

Approximate fare to the downtown area?

Has anyone used Shuttle Express service recently from a hotel or from the port?

Would you use either over Uber/Lyft?

Did anyone make arrangements to use the service from port to airport? Arrangements ahead of time or at the port?

Sorry, but I'm going nuts trying to find a service that's reliable and not a service that picks up a bunch of people where there is the possibility of being late. We've been there and done that. Not everyone cares about being on time and if there are multiple stops you end up being on the bus/limo for a long time for multiple pick up/drop offs. Maybe Shuttle Express is different, but again it picks up in multiple locations.

Any help is SO much appreciated.

Thank You!!!

We used a private driver that we booked online through shuttle Express. It was so convenient. A little pricey but well worth it and our driver took a different route than the crowded I 5 which would have taken much longer due to horrible traffic. I've cut and pasted the email from 2014. Also, the driver was right there to meet us at baggage claim We gave our driver a nice gratuity as well ($20) since we were so happy with his service.

"

Thank you for choosing Shuttle Express! Your trip confirmation is below - please review and contact us at 425-981-7000 to make changes. To cancel, call at least 24 hours before your pick up time to avoid charges.

Your chauffeur will meet you in Baggage Claim and will call your cell phone once you land to ensure we meet you promptly.

Service Confirmation:

Ticket Number: SXxxxxxxx

Service: Exclusive Towncar

Pick-up/Drop-off Details:

Guest: Xxxxx xxxxxxxx party of 3

Date/Time of Service: Saturday, August 23, 2014, 11:20 AM.

Pick-up Location: Sea-Tac Airport

Drop-off Locations: 700 5th Ave N Seattle? Washington? Seattle-Queen Anne-98109

Fare:

$74.00 - paid by Credit Card Pre Paid. Your fare does not include a gratuity for your driver, which is optional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We used a private driver that we booked online through shuttle Express. It was so convenient. A little pricey but well worth it and our driver took a different route than the crowded I 5 which would have taken much longer due to horrible traffic. I've cut and pasted the email from 2014. Also, the driver was right there to meet us at baggage claim We gave our driver a nice gratuity as well ($20) since we were so happy with his service.

"

Thank you for choosing Shuttle Express! Your trip confirmation is below - please review and contact us at 425-981-7000 to make changes. To cancel, call at least 24 hours before your pick up time to avoid charges.

Your chauffeur will meet you in Baggage Claim and will call your cell phone once you land to ensure we meet you promptly.

Service Confirmation:

Fare:

$74.00 - paid by Credit Card Pre Paid. Your fare does not include a gratuity for your driver, which is optional.

Thank your for the information. I'll have to check them out in more detail.

Whenever we fly in and out of SeaTac we use a limo service that is part of STILA, but I call them direct and usually have the same driver.. We take it to and from the airport from our home in Washington, and the price is reasonable. I dislike shuttles so we don't use them.:)

"

Service Confirmation:

Fare:

Is that price for 2 people and luggage?

Is that price for 2 people and luggage?

This was for the car and all luggage. We had three people

Price was not per person. It was per vehicle. It was a large SUV

Both Stila and shuttle express have been doing what they do for years you may assume that they wouldn't be in business if they kept getting people to the airport late they ask you when your flight is and schedule your pick up so they get you there in time

This was for the car and all luggage. We had three people

Price was not per person. It was per vehicle. It was a large SUV

Thanks. We'd have 4 plus luggage. I may have to check them out.

• 1 month later...
Whenever we fly in and out of SeaTac we use a limo service that is part of STILA, but I call them direct and usually have the same driver.. We take it to and from the airport from our home in Washington, and the price is reasonable. I dislike shuttles so we don't use them.:)

What is the name of that service? Where can I find information about STILA? There was nothing when I Googled it.

What is the name of that service? Where can I find information about STILA? There was nothing when I Googled it.

As has already been explained use the transportation link for the airport pretty much any airport on the planet is going to have a website that in part discusses available transportation from the airport the other option is to use Google stila is there

As suggested google STILA Seattle. It is at the top.

Thanks!

As has already been explained use the transportation link for the airport pretty much any airport on the planet is going to have a website that in part discusses available transportation from the airport the other option is to use Google stila is there

I don't have much experience doing this. I had no idea there was a transportation link on the airport website.