Double extra on board credit?

Summergee

• 2 weeks later...

And you can get larger OBC with some fare sales as well. For my next November sailing. I got $200, from my on board future cruise, $300 from the fare promotion, $100 from the military credit, and expect to get another $100 for my shareholder credit, which I have to apply for about two months prior to sailing that a total of $700. And that's all 'free' money. It pays to work every angle.

And you can get larger OBC with some fare sales as well. For my next November sailing. I got $200, from my on board future cruise, $300 from the fare promotion, $100 from the military credit, and expect to get another $100 for my shareholder credit, which I have to apply for about two months prior to sailing that a total of $700. And that's all 'free' money. It pays to work every angle.

Nothings free, Its paid for in the fare.

Nothings free, Its paid for in the fare.

If it becomes the difference between 'claiming' it and 'not claiming' it, then it is free bonus.

At times I have seen Cunard offer Double the Book Onboard OBC for booking Select sailings .

(ex: $600 instead on the normal $300) .

Doesn't happen often , but does happen .

This is in addition to any current Cunard Sale OBC, Shareholder OBC, Military OBC , TA OBC .

Last Nov/Dec I received double onboard credit on a QG Suite Q3 $2200 + $ 800 FCD +$400 Military = $3400 that was a 24 day cruise, that to me was a All Inclusive cruise, It pays to take advantage of deals like this.

Last Nov/Dec I received double onboard credit on a QG Suite Q3 $2200 + $ 800 FCD +$400 Military = $3400 that was a 24 day cruise, that to me was a All Inclusive cruise, It pays to take advantage of deals like this.

Hello Zider, well done.

We in this household also qualify for the Double Military and have seen some cracking rewards with both P&O and Cunard.