Town Car from Pier 91 to Sea Tac......

time4sun

I have searched and searched but can't find the town car service we used last year....we found it on this board and it was seamless. It was highly recommended and was $60 +tip, I just called Shuttle Express and they quoted me $140....any suggestions??

I have searched and searched but can't find the town car service we used last year....we found it on this board and it was seamless. It was highly recommended and was $60 +tip, I just called Shuttle Express and they quoted me $140....any suggestions??

I don't know anything about towncars, but I do know that the rate from Pier 91 to SeaTac airport is a flat-rate $40. I verified that this past weekend with the gentleman who handles the taxis at the pier.

Tom

MY recommendation is for SEATAC TOWNCAR SERVICE His name is AJ and we use him whenever we are in Seattle. Call 206 697-5577 and get a quote or check out www.seatactowncar.com I believe this is the company you are referring to. If you feel like it tell him Charlene from San Diego says HELLO !!!!

We just used SEATAC TOWNCAR on Sunday from airport to The Arctic Club downtown Seattle. Nice driver, easy pickup at curb outside baggage claim. $45 plus tip. I was not successful making online reservation. Looked like all went thru online but never heard back from them to confirm, so I called. No issue after that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just used SEATAC TOWNCAR on Sunday from airport to The Arctic Club downtown Seattle. Nice driver, easy pickup at curb outside baggage claim. $45 plus tip. I was not successful making online reservation. Looked like all went thru online but never heard back from them to confirm, so I called. No issue after that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happy to hear it all worked out and you guys were happy with AJ. I do not have any connection to him, other than we really like his service, and hope others can use this independent guy as well.

Call 206 697-5577 and get a quote or check out www.seatactowncar.com

CHEERS to everyone and safe travels wherever you may be going!