Suggested place to meet at Pier 91, Seattle

lattelady

We will be meeting up with 5 other cabins of people and we may be bringing the wine bottles to be brought in by the other cabins. Can someone suggest a good place to plan to meet at the Pier before embarking?

How about just inside the terminal at the bottom of the escalators. There should be room there for the wine distribution into carry-ons.

Check out the following YouTube video which shows the terminal. It might trigger ideas for other meeting places.

How about just inside the terminal at the bottom of the escalators. There should be room there for the wine distribution into carry-ons.

Check out the following YouTube video which shows the terminal. It might trigger ideas for other meeting places.

That was interesting. Any idea which airlines we can check in on and have them them take our luggage to. That would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since the Port of Seattle owns and operates both the cruise terminals and the airport I would expect they could handle any of the airlines. What I am unclear of is how they handle customs in the process so I'm thinking you put the bags out in hallway on the ship and collect them when you get off the ship then do customs an put them in a special place for transport to the airport.

A few details and some phone number here: Sea to Sky

How are you getting to Pier 91? IMHO the cruise terminal building is SMALL, and the line ladies are not going to like having you stand around in the lower lobby - during peak time they'll have a lane snaking around and you'll be tripping over the people filling out their medical forms. Either wait outside by the car dropoff lane, or do your distribution at the airport or wherever you're going to get said wine.

Here's a short video to give you the lay of the land.

There's a lot of places you can hang out at in front of the terminal or just inside, just stay out of the way. I think last year I saw some benches on the east side of the front of the building.

You will not be allowed to wait at the bottom of the escalators as that will impede the flow of passengers upstairs to security and check-in. If you are not arriving together, you will need to meet up outside the building. I would suggest meeting at the small snack bar are across the driveway from the terminal building. Without knowing where/how all of you will be arriving in Seattle, it's kind of hard to know what to tell you as to meeting up. Unfortunately, Pier 91 is a relatively small pier with limited space.

Tom