P And O Eden

Flip70

hi we are going on our first cruise in dec for new year cruise for 12 days . Don't know what to expect on the cruise our 14yr old on who is 6foot has got the lounge in our cabin to sleep just wondering if he will be comfortable. Also I know you can purchase drinks packages but do you get free drinks when dining soft drinks and water etc also do you pay for coffee??? Thanks in advance for your help

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You can find all you want to know about pacific Eden on the P&O-Australia board here, under Cruise Lines P-Z. There is also a forum here for OZ/NZ cruisers and I'm sure you can get many questions answered there. EM

hi we are going on our first cruise in dec for new year cruise for 12 days . Don't know what to expect on the cruise our 14yr old on who is 6foot has got the lounge in our cabin to sleep just wondering if he will be comfortable. Also I know you can purchase drinks packages but do you get free drinks when dining soft drinks and water etc also do you pay for coffee??? Thanks in advance for your help

I'm over 6' and have skeot on the sofa bed.

No free soft drink anywhere.

Water in MRD and Buffet which also has a sickly sweet lemon drink and orange juice (not fresh squeezed) flat coffee (Mrs Gut says poor quality) and tea are also available free.