3-2-17 Thursday Weigh-In.. Are We "Marching" Into Spring With Loss's?

Belle

March is here to stay starting this Thursday

Five weigh-in's this month coming our way

Can look at it as more Thursdays to lose

Or as more days we have healthy food to choose

More water we have to drink more bathroom stops

So healthy food, more water takes us to the top

At the top we will lose and get healthy and slim

We do all this it's a WIN

W.. Weight

E....Exercise

I.....Inches

G....Good Food

H....Healthy

T... Tone

L..Lose

O..Ounces (leads to pounds)

S.. Sizes

S..Slim

W.. Water

I.. .. Inches Lost

N... New Body:cool:

Ha love it!!

I am down 2.3 from Tuesday....water weight I'm sure, still up from my pre-cruise weight...but not by much anymore. Walked a TON on the cruise and only slept like 4 hours a night. SUPER tired and exhausted!! But it was totally worth it! Need to start planning/booking another one!

I got sun poisoning on my legs with an itchy rash and they were swollen. Almost back to normal now...still have the blotchy rash, but it'll subside within a couple weeks. Now I feel like I have pins and needles poking my legs. I'll pretend its acupuncture!! :')

Highlights of my cruise

Swimming with dolphins

I enjoyed eating in the main dining rooms for breakfast and dinners. Lots of fun! Tried foods I had never had before

Hey Belle and everyone trying to lose weight hope all is well. I am down another 2lbs this week. I am still going strong as far as eating well, drinking lots of water and heading to the gym everyday. I am planning on running in my first 5k race this sunday. I know I can finish just not sure how far and fast I can run.I usually do more than that each day but at a slower pace... Will be wearing the green for the Shamrock and roll 5k... Rob

Hello you three, seems like you all had a good week. Keep it up!

Aratski (is it Mel, sorry if wrong.. ) Glad had a good cruise but sorry about rash. Happy it's getting better.

Diana.. Thanks. Staying the same is good, No

gain. Hope less rain comes your way.

Rob.. Good Luck on your 5K. Doesn't matter

where you place. Your doing the race..to me that's a WIN!

You three have a good weekend.

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice ditty & some good tips.(y)

Well I marched into spring with an extra 1.4 lbs.:o Oh well, we all know we can lose those pounds again!

Aratski ~ sounds like quite the time you had on Breeze! Isn't it a lovely ship with lots to eat & do? Nice re swimming with the dolphins, something I've never tried.

Getting a little snow here after spring like conditions. Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Jo.. Thank you too. Yes you can get those

pesky pounds off. Sorry about getting more snow.

Last night when I wrote I forgot to say I lost a

pound for the week.

Everyone "hang In" there even if have to do this!:lips-sealed:

"More water we have to drink more bathroom stops" - LOL - I know where every (relatively) clean roadside bathrooms are nowadays!!!:D

Great week personal-wise, horrible week weight wise. Back up to 191 this morning after too much cooped up training days and bad food availability.

Add to that it's our anniversary weekend and we've been enjoying it hasn't helped the progress of the scale.

On the plus side, we celebrated first at the track, and hit a couple Exacta's that more than paid for a too-decadent dinner and drinks:

06_zps9raa7hxt.jpg

Been going to Turf Paradise since I was 8 years old (missus' first time) - yesterday I know I sat in some of the exact same grandstand seats as then.

07_zpszfrepiyc.jpg

So fast, so pretty - and did manage to walk a couple miles between wandering the paddock, the betting windows, and all the stairs as we took in different views.

Tuesday she leaves for a week in Hawaii to visit the grandkids (me worky) so starting today I have no excuses but me if I continue to fall off the wagon...

falloffthewgaon.jpg

Thanks for the thread Belle, and glad you all checked in - good bad or otherwise we're in it together :)