What do users post outside of cruising?

Hello again, this is Mike. I decided to make this post because I'm not usually active on these boards. The only times you really have seen me is when I've posted my Oasis and Allure cruise reviews, or when I question what to do in port and stuff like that.

Rather than cruising this year, I recently booked a land vacation to St. Maarten/St. Martin which I will be going on in May. Like the Oasis and Allure cruise reviews, I will of course be vlogging this. But anything to do with land vacations - is that commonly brought up on these boards? All I really want to do is be more active here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been posting here for awhile and I post everyone of my trips here in cruise blogs and websites, even if its a purely land trip. If I have something cruise related, I may also put a post about it on another board. For example, my last post here was about cruising to cuba. I put the post here, and a similar one in the Cuba thread on the Caribbean destinations board.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to take so long for my reply. I was traveling! What keeps me motivated is that I really try to post once a week on my blog. Sometimes that doesn't happen--I rarely do any posts why I'm traveling. This schedule is just a sort of discipline that I set up for myself.

Sorry to take so long for my reply. I was traveling! What keeps me motivated is that I really try to post once a week on my blog. Sometimes that doesn't happen--I rarely do any posts why I'm traveling. This schedule is just a sort of discipline that I set up for myself.

Do you interact with other cruisers on their posts?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a huge poster around here that does big reviews and they are picture loaded. If I do a land vacation (usually Aruba during the summer) I'm able to answer questions on the port board for people asking about Aruba. I have been working on a website for years now and recently published it and I have all my Aruba land vacation stuff on there as well. You could probably even do a mini review of your St Maarten vacation on the St Maarten boards as well.

We do cruise often, so we have been to many ports, so I try to be as helpful as I can when others ask questions or need suggestions on what to do in any particular port. I get a lot of help from people on these boards as well. I love the sharing community!