and now it does. Mystery!:confused:

Congrats on the 2lbs lost. Isn't it nice when

you don't expect it. Take it and run!

I stayed the same which is better than a gain

but I was trying to lose.

I hope everyone comes in and has a good

weigh-in

That's awesome Diana!

I had to go to the Drs this week and their scale was a few lbs lighter than mine! So that's nice lol. But not real improvement otherwise. Ive kind of been off my game this week. I didn't meal plan this past weekend so when I finally made it to the grocery store I just bought a mess of stuff. Didn't make egg cups so my breakfast has been out of wack. My boyfriend is coming on with a cold and restlessly trying to sleep. I skipped two work outs this week. I feel terrible really lol. I really like having my routine! Lets hope for a better week next week. My mother is coming into town which usually knocks me off so Ill try even harder!

Sun came out here, but its been still really cold in the am and windy most days :/ Almost to some decent weather!

This is Spring? Some have snow, me rain others

cold weather. Hurry up summer so we can

complain about the heat!:D

Great we have loss's and stay the same in

our group. Hope everyone has a loss next

week. (y)

By the way would some one start the thread

if I don't for Thursdays. I will try but if I miss.

Have internet but maybe busy :tropical-drink:

Will come in and check when I can.

Leaving tomorrow for 30 days on a :ship:

First half with daughter then 2nd by myself.

Going to Hawaii.

Will try not to have a gain or under 5lbs for

the month. Wish me luck.

You all take care. Hugs to all.

Hi all!

Belle ~ have a great time! You'll be missed here but I'm sure someone will start the thread.

Unlike most of you I gained 1.2 lbs last week! It may have been the chocolate eggs or could it have been the big lunches out? Well, whatever it was I best get cracking as I'd like to be a little lighter before my cruise next month.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :):):):)

Starting losing weight on March 23 as a 5'7 female weighing 230 lbs, currently sitting at 218—after I let myself have a "cheat day" with some pizza and gelato. I'm ahead of schedule for my weight loss, which makes me hopeful that I will reach my milestone goal of 165 lbs for my December 3rd cruise. My ultimate goal is 130lbs, which I hope to achieve by the end of next year.

I lost weight from 205 to 165 several years ago, although I fell off the wagon *hard*, especially after I moved from a very rural location to an urban one with easy access to a ton of fast food restaurants. So I am kicking myself for the re-gain, but happy that I am making progress in the right direction again.

Starting losing weight on March 23 as a 5'7 female weighing 230 lbs, currently sitting at 218—after I let myself have a "cheat day" with some pizza and gelato. I'm ahead of schedule for my weight loss, which makes me hopeful that I will reach my milestone goal of 165 lbs for my December 3rd cruise. My ultimate goal is 130lbs, which I hope to achieve by the end of next year.

I lost weight from 205 to 165 several years ago, although I fell off the wagon *hard*, especially after I moved from a very rural location to an urban one with easy access to a ton of fast food restaurants. So I am kicking myself for the re-gain, but happy that I am making progress in the right direction again.

Welcome strophic, You have a good start hope you can make it to your goals.. What are you doing for your weight loss routine? Dieting, exercise drinking lots of water..We usually check in once a week as a new thread starts.. Everyone here has the same goal losing weight for improved health and to look good for our next cruise.. Wish you well. Rob

Welcome strophic, You have a good start hope you can make it to your goals.. What are you doing for your weight loss routine? Dieting, exercise drinking lots of water..We usually check in once a week as a new thread starts.. Everyone here has the same goal losing weight for improved health and to look good for our next cruise.. Wish you well. Rob

I'm using MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake and sticking to a limit of 1200 calories per day. I am eating pretty much the same stuff I did before, just smaller portions and two or three discrete meals per day instead of being a constant food vacuum...which has always been a big problem for me.

No exercise yet since I'm a notorious couch potato, but with the weather getting warmer I'm thinking of busting out the roller blades I bought last year and actually learning how to use them. My problem last time was eating back my exercise calories and then some—you know, going for a 20 minute jog and then thinking I'd burned off enough to "reward" myself with a slice of pizza or sugary drink. Derp. So I'm keeping exercise and diet separate this time around.

I'm very motivated to lose weight because I was around 170 lbs when my boyfriend and I started dating, and then gradually ate my way up to 230. He's in shape, so I feel like it's not fair to him, especially since we both know I'm happier and more pleasant to be around when I'm not eating fast food every day.

One of my current challenges is cooking for my household when my boyfriend and I have very different diet needs. He's six inches taller than me and doesn't need to lose any weight, so he needs to eat a lot more. Our deal is he cleans and I cook, so it wouldn't be fair to make him responsible for his own food. He also has type 1 diabetes, so I can't just load his plate up with a big side of carbs to balance things out, at least not without wasting a lot of insulin.