New to P&O with two 12 year olds!

CruisingSarah

Good morning!

It's a while since I cruised and this time I'm on my own as a single mumma with my son aged 12 and his friend.

We are booked on P&O Azura to the Fjords in the upcoming May school holiday week.

I'd just be really glad of any tips or info for travelling with the two boys at this age and in particular in relation to the kids club and other activities for them. I'm not hugely optimistic about the kids club as the age range is 9-12 and I think they would be better in an older age group but we can see.

Thank for anything at all which will be gratefully received!!

I think you might get some feedback if you ask this on the P&O-UK board. I think most (but not all) of the members who frequent this board are from North America and haven't sailed P&O.. EM

Don't forget that you will need signed and notarized letters of consent from your son's father (unless you have sole custody) and from both of his friend's parents, giving you permission to take the boys on this cruise and to act on their behalf in the case of a medical emergency.

If you have sole custody of your son, take proof of that. If no father is named on his birth certificate, take that.