Does Oceania have a referral program?

Redtravel

Azamara has a referral program as well, but it's not as lucrative as Seabourn's.

Azamara rewards the person making the referral but gives nothing to the new passenger. :(

Azamara has a referral program as well, but it's not as lucrative as Seabourn's.

Azamara rewards the person making the referral but gives nothing to the new passenger. :(

Oceania will occasionally have "first time O customer rebates" offered through its preferred TA partners.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I've only been on 3 Oceania cruises, we did get one referral offer. We were booked on an early May cruise to Alaska in 2016. We received an offer from Oceania in December that if we referred anyone else for this exact cruise, they would get a $1,000 cabin reduction and we would get the same $1,000 reduction on our fare. It was a great deal and my sister and BIL joined us. I can only speculate that this particular cruise was slow to fill up. Would love to get more of these offers but now it seems we are at the other end- waitlist!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

While I've only been on 3 Oceania cruises, we did get one referral offer. We were booked on an early May cruise to Alaska in 2016. We received an offer from Oceania in December that if we referred anyone else for this exact cruise, they would get a $1,000 cabin reduction and we would get the same $1,000 reduction on our fare. It was a great deal and my sister and BIL joined us. I can only speculate that this particular cruise was slow to fill up. Would love to get more of these offers but now it seems we are at the other end- waitlist!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would class that as a special promo offer not a referral program where you get an OBC for every person you get to sail on Oceania

JMO

YMMD