$1.00 Dollar Deposits on All Princess Cruises Today May 22, 2017 ONLY !!!

We took advantage of it, but I wonder how much $$$$$ Princess will end up making off of it as the deposit is non-refundable, so if you booked and then cancel..... they keep the buck. No big deal for an individual, but it could add up for Princess.

We took advantage too. I imagine a lot of these cruises will be cancelled before final payment, including ours if we can't get decent air. I suppose the $2 per double cabin will add up for Princess, but not very fast.

OP, thanks for posting this. I only wish Mrs. Dawg and I could actually plan enough ahead to take advantage of some of these reduced deposit offers.

After reading your post yesterday, we sat down to figure out when our schedules will mesh, so we both can take some time off together, for the rest of 2017. We found one, ONE!, week from now until December. We found one cruise that might be doable but we would have to fly in the afternoon of debarkation. :eek: We also found some really great prices on flights to Australia - but I'm notflying to Australia from Canada for one week!