SD I on May 16th?

ganttc

Any of our buddies on board this short little jaunt? Ted and I ditched a Viking trip we were on and booked this last week. Looks like there must have been a group cancellation on it as it wasn't there several months ago when we booked the "other" trip. Hope to see some friends on board! Gantt

Any of our buddies on board this short little jaunt? Ted and I ditched a Viking trip we were on and booked this last week. Looks like there must have been a group cancellation on it as it wasn't there several months ago when we booked the "other" trip. Hope to see some friends on board! Gantt

Best wishes for a great trip Guys. Wish we were going with you. Remember how you found out about it too.:D

• 2 weeks later...

That explains the blurb in last Sunday's Washington Post travel section saying this 5-night voyage was only like $1800 per person on Deck 2. We know a professional colleague who jumped on it because they had heard us talk about SD and said they couldn't resist given the price and itinerary from Athens to Istanbul as they haven't been to either city.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Anne - Looking forward to meeting you and Tom on board. We are flying in from JFK the morning of the 16th, then staying in IST 2 nights on back end....so a real "quickie". Ted is our "planner". I only go where I'm told to go - HA! If yall still have space on your tour avail, we might just join! Should be a great little trip. Until then! Gantt

Edited by ganttc