westerdam sc suites aft corner

fllcruise

We Are Planning 14 Day Cruise On Westerdam In Sc Or Sb Cat.. Can Anyone Give Me Pictures Of Them And Info On Vibration From Various Floors And Perhaps What Cabin Are Better As Well As Pics Of CABINS AND BALCONIES Thanks

...And here is one I found since aft work was done. SC Deck 5 cabins are no longer totally in the sun/visible from above but have the "overhang" as you can see in the photo.

Deck 5 retained it's large balcony but I've read here that the Decks above lost some balcony space after the changes. We have this cabin in December and are really looking forward to it!

WesterdamSC5190.jpg.5e05150eb7a1acdb7b913d033c953a4b.jpg

...And here is one I found since aft work was done. SC Deck 5 cabins are no longer totally in the sun/visible from above but have the "overhang" as you can see in the photo.

Deck 5 retained it's large balcony but I've read here that the Decks above lost some balcony space after the changes. We have this cabin in December and are really looking forward to it!

thanks for info we have tried to book same cabin but all 5th floor aft sc are gone for 14 day hope to get more info on other floors. thanks again

If I upload my own photos, I have to reduce them in size. Instead, here's a link to Webshots which should give you a good idea of what the cabins are like:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/554456434vmsmzT?start=36

No issue with vibration for us at all in a SC on deck 5.

thanks for reply as you can see this ship has had a refit and it probably has effected some of the balconies. one member was lucky enough to get a picture of the 5th floor after refit and it looks great but we cannot get that floor for our 14 days. hope to get more pics of other floors after refit.

A link to photos of the starboard aft SC on deck 4 - post-retrofit - is in my signature. This is a great cabin if you like sun; if not, not so much. There is very little shade on the veranda except on the side wraparound portion. We didn't find noise or vibration to be a problem; there was certainly a little bit of noise, but mostly it was drowned out by the wonderful "white noise" made by the wake.

The changes to the aft cabins in the retrofit were that decks 6, 7, and 8 were pushed back, which is why deck 5's veranda is now covered by deck 6. The verandas on decks 6, 7, and 8 became smaller than formerly. Deck 4 was the only one entirely unaffected.

We have cruised on the other Vista class ships in this cabin. The dressing room and bathroom are almost the same size,

The cabin is a little smaller but laid out nicely. Nice desk by the window to work at and more than enough room otherwise.

Lot of closet and drawer spaces.

Balcony is one to die for. Fantastic for parties...

Enjoy the cruise.

We leave for the corner 5th floor on the Eurodam tomorrow morning

Ruth & Jim

Hey! That's my picture!! :D

We have cruised on the other Vista class ships in this cabin. The dressing room and bathroom are almost the same size,

The cabin is a little smaller but laid out nicely. Nice desk by the window to work at and more than enough room otherwise.

Lot of closet and drawer spaces.

Balcony is one to die for. Fantastic for parties...

Enjoy the cruise.

We leave for the corner 5th floor on the Eurodam tomorrow morning

Ruth & Jim

Bon Voyage, Jim & Ruth --

We're boarding Westerdam Wednesday in an SB corner ... Have a wonderful cruise and be sure to report in....

Archived