RCI vs NCL

Our daughter who lives in Ohio will be completing her masters in June and we would like to take a short cruise with her and our son who lives in Miami. We would like to spend a few days in Miami on either side with my son and go on a 3 to 5 night cruise. We love Celebrity and Princess, but neither of them are sailing the Caribbean in June out of Florida.

It looks like we need to choose from NCL Sky, or Royal Enchantment of the Seas or Majesty of the Seas. I have have been oh the Sky and the Monarch of the Seas (sister to Majesty), but both were a while ago.

Because of our Elite status on Celebrity, I believe we would be diamond on Royal and therefore get some perks there that we wouldn't get on NCL. Both cruise lines are about the same price, but NCL is offering the drink package.

Which cruise would you pick, and why?

Because of our Elite status on Celebrity, I believe we would be diamond on Royal and therefore get some perks there that we wouldn't get on NCL. Both cruise lines are about the same price, but NCL is offering the drink package.

Since you mention the drink package, I'll note that one of the benefits you'd get for being recognized as Diamond is the Diamond happy hour. You'll get three electronic vouchers on your SeaPass card each night during happy hour (roughly 5:00 - 8:30, but specific hours may vary per ship depending on dining times) to use for basic alcoholic beverages (beer, house wine, simple cocktails). These vouchers are usable at any onboard bar (and not the restaurants, but feel free to get a drink at a bar and bring it in with you to the restaurant).