Disney Magic Veranda Rooms Deck 6

swatts1

We just booked a cruise on the Magic for 11 people in 4 cabins. The cabins are all side by side: 6064, 6066, 6068, and 6070. Does anyone know if we can open the partitions between these veranda rooms to have one large balcony. I tried searching the cabin reviews and can't find any info. Thanks in advance.

We were on deck 6 on MAGIC in January and we opened the partition. They only open about halfway but allowed for free mobility from one balcony to the next. Not sure they'd allow all four but also cannot see why they wouldn't.

The problem is that not all of the partitions open. If you are in a cabin that has one that opens and the people next door agree, there is no problem with them opening it. OP is asking if these are rooms that have the ones that open. Answer to that question is---I don't know.

I was just on the magic, rooms 6564 and 6566. I believe they are the same rooms as yours, just on opposite side of ship. We could NOT open the divider between rooms on the veranda. It was a solid steel wall. We were not happy about this but nothing could be done. Apparently they don't have this information at the future booking desk and it's not on any of the deck plans. The other verandas should be able to connect.

Well, this will be marginally helpful. We were in 6062 and the partition to 6064 can be opened. I know this because it kept coming open and banging around all night. :(

I think the partition between 6064 and 66 opens from what I remember seeing while trying to get ours to stay closed.