Lanyard

pj-atsea

Only if you take your KTTW card to the gift shop and buy one.

LOL! :p

Nope, after spending thousands of $, not even a 50c lanyard. As above you can buy them at a great mark up when the shops open and you are in international waters, or bring one yourself.

It's the little touches that make DCL worth it and above the industry standard ;):rolleyes:

ex techie

Nope, after spending thousands of $, not even a 50c lanyard. As above you can buy them at a great mark up when the shops open and you are in international waters, or bring one yourself.

It's the little touches that make DCL worth it and above the industry standard ;):rolleyes:

ex techie

Frickin hilarious! Well played

ex techie

Wholly agree with your sarcasm here. A lanyard that costs them nothing to make and they don't give them to first timers who just spent quite a bit of money to travel DCL. Make them bright green or checkered pattern so that they don't get visually confused with CC lanyards and give them out. *shrug*

Is that allowed?

Yes, carrying your room key in your pocket is allowed. DH nor I like wearing the lanyards around our necks. I always carry mine in my pocket. If I don't have a pocket, I give it to DH so he can carry it in his pocket.

:) I want one of the teleporter things. I always seem to be on the wrong end of the ship from where I need to be. I'll be on the correct deck. I just can't keep straight if I am supposed to be aft or forward. Yes, I am directionally challenged.

Yes, carrying your room key in your pocket is allowed. DH nor I like wearing the lanyards around our necks. I always carry mine in my pocket. If I don't have a pocket, I give it to DH so he can carry it in his pocket.

:) I want one of the teleporter things. I always seem to be on the wrong end of the ship from where I need to be. I'll be on the correct deck. I just can't keep straight if I am supposed to be aft or forward. Yes, I am directionally challenged.

But the teleported was in he pocket, how do you get in:confused:

But it would be nice:p

I have about 20 of them. Always free for Silver, Gold etc. and concierge. How many do you need?

Perhaps if I had asked, but for first time concierge, there is still no lanyard. I'm actually surprised concierge doesn't have its own lanyard pattern. No judgement, just surprised.

Perhaps if I had asked, but for first time concierge, there is still no lanyard....

We asked and they still said no. :eek:

We never heard "no" aboard though. :) (nothing related to lanyards)

Edited by bear3412

A couple of times (always in Europe), we've had them try to give us silver lanyards instead of platinum...and then they act like we are crazy when we tell them that those are not the right ones. We've actually had to ask for a supervisor in order to get the correct ones on one occasion.