4 days Papeete before our Windstar May 2017

ImagineLydia

Would love some suggestions. We will be at Le Meridien. Thanks.

Meridien is not located in PPT but about 5 miles to the east. Great views of Moorea!

As far as what to do I would suggest you rent a car. Your going to want to go into PPT, drive around the island, go to the store for goodies and enjoy the Roulottes at the waterfront for dinner and entertainment. The Roulottes are not to be missed. Great place to hang with locals, good food for a fair price and always some form of free entertainment.

Patrick's inner island safari is worth it ..... lots of waterfalls and swimming areas, off the beaten trek. Do an internet search for Patrick's / Tahiti / Safari. when you email him give time, he doesn't answer quickly.

Several museums around the island and a nice botanical garden. A few cultural religious areas from the past, well worth finding and taking in.

See attachments

Flying LAX to Tahiti.pdf

Around the ship dock area of Papeete.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The OP asked a question about a tour in Pape'ete with Patrick of Patrick's Aventures. Maohi Nui is owned by a "Patrick", and his tour is often referred to as "Patrick's Tour", but it is in Bora Bora not Pape'ete.

I refereed to Patrick on Tahiti as I believe that is what the OP was referring to, her response would suggest that is correct.

Patrick's on Bora Bora is rightfully called Maohi Nui meaning 'Polynesian group' though some call it Patrick's tour.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

I refereed to Patrick on Tahiti as I believe that is what the OP was referring to, her response would suggest that is correct.

Patrick's on Bora Bora is rightfully called Maohi Nui meaning 'Polynesian group' though some call it Patrick's tour.

Maybe I'm confused, but your post #11 provided a link to Maohi Nui which is a tour company in Bora Bora, not Pape'ete. In any case, looks like the OP has been contacted by Patrick in Pape'ete, so all is well.