Drink packages

MyVista2017

Just looking to see what is available and come acrossed a package that you can purchase per day per person 4 alcohol soft drinks whatever. If you buy yours then your cabin mate has to also. I read about $60 per person per day and they allow you x amount of drinks. I wouldn't go over that number but some folks do now my question is is that right you pay that much money per day and then they're going to limit you? Isn't that kind of silly? Or am I the only one that thinks that?

I read about the "drink sticker" where you pay about 50$ per DAY FOR EVERYDAY that your on the cruise AND each person in the cabin has to purchase one also. Then on top of that they limit you to 15 drinks in a 24 hour period, I know I could NOT DRINK that many alcoholic drinks in a day but I don't feel it is right that they limit you to a number so easily reached! I mean, it's NOT like there is anyway they could be losing any money on that deal! To force both people in the party to purchase for everyday of the cruise? I might drink heavy one or two days max on our 7 day cruise and that might add up to a TOTAL of 15 alcolholic drinks for the entire trip, that's like 250.00 for 15 drinks, seems kinda crazy! But I hear if you purchase the drinks one at a time they are almost 10 bucks anyway! We have not been on a cruise yet, this is our first , but im really NOT Much of a drinker, I wonder, is it WORTH IT ??? :confused: