Patrick in Bora Bora

Kinkacruiser

Has anyone been in touch with Patrick recently? In the past emails were quickly replied. I suppose business is ticking along in a busy mode.

Would anyone know what's the largest group of cruise ship passengers he has taken on his 3/4 day lagoon + motu BBQ tour?

we took Patricks 3/4 day tour last Thursday and we had 2 boats of 12 people each...it was great!

We also had 24 on the same tour back in 2012. Wondered if he can access more outriggers? Then again, catering for more than that number would be a challenge. Without a doubt, it was of our best tours ever :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kinkacruiser,

I recently inquired about the 3/4 day and Maeva the reservationist said they have 4 boats that hold 12 each. I'll be enjoying the fun in March 2015.

How long did it take you to get a quote from Patrick? I've written twice and have heard nothing. If there is no room on the tour do they just not respond?

How long did it take you to get a quote from Patrick? I've written twice and have heard nothing. If there is no room on the tour do they just not respond?

I emailed several times via their contact on the website...just keep trying. I think that they are concentrating on current tours and next years. Maeva said our party of 4 were the first to book for the 3/4 day excursion on May 3, 2016.

That tour is USD130 pp, though the lady said it might increase.

I emailed several times via their contact on the website...just keep trying. I think that they are concentrating on current tours and next years. Maeva said our party of 4 were the first to book for the 3/4 day excursion on May 3, 2016.

Thanks! I'll keep trying.

Will you be on the Carnival Legend to Bora Bora? We did Patrick's 3/4 day tour in 2012 and LOVED it. We're trying to decide if we want to do it again on the Legend or do something different. I agree with others, it was the best tour we've ever taken.

We are trying to book the 3/4 day excursion with Patrick and spaces are filled up. However if anyone is interested on the November 26 they may be able to do another group. If so let me know or contact Patrick.

Thx -- this tour is my top priority of our cruise on the Pacific Princess.

Dorothy (Dottie)

Edited by PSDottie

• 2 weeks later...

We did this tour with Patrick Nov 15 and it was great.

We were met on the dock and were directed to an area with shade and seats where Maeva collected our money and we met Patrick. He had 2 boats in use this day.

Then it was into the boat for a trip out to our first snorkeling spot. Into the water and WOW there were the sharks. It was amazing seeing them so close.

Then we piled back in and moved to where the eels were. Kinda scary but again amazing. They came right up to you and bumped into you. I had my mask on and saw what I was told were lemon sharks.

After that we moved to a coral reef for more snorkeling. What a beautiful spot.

Finally, onto the motu where we were served various local food. Delicious.

Patrick then performed a fire dance for us before loading us up to return to the ship.

This was truly a fabulous experience.

Patrick did comment on how poor the internet service is and that it had actually been down the weekend before we arrived. This is a first class operation.

We did this tour with Patrick Nov 15 and it was great.

We were met on the dock and were directed to an area with shade and seats where Maeva collected our money and we met Patrick. He had 2 boats in use this day.

Do I assume that you pay in cash for the trip?

• 1 month later...
Has anyone been in touch with Patrick recently? In the past emails were quickly replied. I suppose business is ticking along in a busy mode.

Would anyone know what's the largest group of cruise ship passengers he has taken on his 3/4 day lagoon + motu BBQ tour?

Hi, have you had any luck yet with contacting Patrick because I also are having troubles making contact. Jenny

We were with Patrick last month. The lady who made the arrangements used

Patrick@maohinui.net

Good luck. We had a fabulous day.

That's the email address I used with the lady organizing our trip with Patrick in January. They were often slow responding and then there would be a flurry of exchanges. So they must not check mail daily.

• 2 weeks later...

When I initially booked our excursion I was e-mailed back pretty promptly. It was months ago and now our cruise is very close at hand.

I have been trying to reconfirm the tour with e-mail several times and to the e-mail address they had used and the one listed on here that I didn't have.

I have heard nothing from them. I guess we are just going to have faith that the tour I booked, and they confirmed at the time, is still a go. All the other tours I have booked on the islands got back to me right away.

I will eventually come back and let you know if they were on the dock waiting as promised.