NCL Seattle to Alaska luggage valet

bbt7244

• 2 months later...
If you are talking about where they take your bags to the airport from the ship, then the answer is no.

Just disembarked 8/20/17 in Seattle from NCL Pearl. We signed up for the luggage valet by Wednesday, put our luggage out by midnight Saturday 8/19 and didn't have to do a thing until we reached our home airport on 8/21. NCL checked us into our flights, provided boarding passes and luggage tags by 6pm on Sat (though they say 7pm but our cabin steward said she put the envelope in our cabin earlier knowing what they were). Seamless. We had a wonderful day in Seattle without having to worry about dragging bags around and finding storage. It is only offered for certain airlines.

Just disembarked 8/20/17 in Seattle from NCL Pearl. We signed up for the luggage valet by Wednesday, put our luggage out by midnight Saturday 8/19 and didn't have to do a thing until we reached our home airport on 8/21. NCL checked us into our flights, provided boarding passes and luggage tags by 6pm on Sat (though they say 7pm but our cabin steward said she put the envelope in our cabin earlier knowing what they were). Seamless. We had a wonderful day in Seattle without having to worry about dragging bags around and finding storage. It is only offered for certain airlines.

I am guessing you had NCL Air (not your own booking)?? Your experience is way different that what it says on ncl.com in the link above.

I am guessing you had NCL Air (not your own booking)?? Your experience is way different that what it says on ncl.com in the link above.

That service is being offered by the Port of Seattle not Norwegian.

More info here;

https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Pages/Port-Valet.aspx

As far as I can tell, the service is offered to all cruise ships departing from Port of Seattle, including Piers 66 and 91. Sounds like the poster in post #5 used the program on the Pearl.

Unfortunately, I just found some contradictory information posted here:

http://www.visitseattle.org/things-to-do/cruise-information/port-valet/

...which indicates that Pier 66 (and NCL) is not included. The page is not dated, and the site is not the official Port of Seattle site, so it may not be correct. It would be good to contact Port of Seattle for clarification.

I booked air separately and actually had issues with that prior to the trip, but the Valet service is run by the Port of Seattle not by NCL.

I have a copy of the form but I have not been able to upload it due to size.

I booked air separately and actually had issues with that prior to the trip, but the Valet service is run by the Port of Seattle not by NCL.

I have a copy of the form but I have not been able to upload it due to size.

Email me the form and I will post it.

my username here @gmail.com

Looks like Seattle Port Valet on NCL is pretty much confirmed.

Thanks for posting.

Also wanted to add that I had a connecting flight and on my boarding pass, my luggage tag number was printed. American Airlines has a luggage tracking system so I was able to check and make sure my bags made it from one flight to the next.

If there are multiple people in a cabin with different flights, all on participating airlines, some on the same airlines at the same times but different reservation numbers, does each one have to fill out their own form?

THe form has 4 lines to list each person separately with their flight info including #, airline and Record locator so I would imagine everyone from your cabin goes on one form. If you have more than 4 then you will probably need another form. Best to ask at guest services on the ship.