FREE Bottled Water on NCL???

The current premium all inclusive cruise deal for Europeans includes 1 bottle of water per day per guest. We got to our room last week on the Jade and had 20 bottles of water waiting as it was a 10 day cruise. We drank 7 of them and left the rest in case our room steward and friends wanted it.

NCL emailed me a document with the free water and other perks a week after I booked as I asked for documentation due to booking with a TA for the first time.

They provide distilled water for c-pap machines.....really don't know why you'd need "bottled" water to mix formula for a 6 month old....

I think it's seen as a "special needs" for the baby.

Yes, and as Velvetwater indicates, it could be due to the new All in one European/UK promotion.

NCL just called me and told me they will provide bottled water for FREE so I can mix baby formula after I emailed Guest Relations for authorization to bring my own. I asked for something in writing because nothing is ever free. [emoji848] Anyone hear this?

Because of your medical need they will provide it for you. In the end the water for you to make bottles scosts them a lot less than food for another passenger.

They provide distilled water for c-pap machines.....really don't know why you'd need "bottled" water to mix formula for a 6 month old....

They provide distilled water for c-paps?? How do I take advantage of this, do you know?

They provide distilled water for c-paps?? How do I take advantage of this, do you know?

Here's the contact information.

Norwegian Cruise Line welcomes guests with medical, emotional or any other challenge to Freestyle cruising. If you have a need that has not been discussed, we encourage you to contact us at the Access Desk regarding your special requirements or requests and our policies and procedures. Please call (866) 584-9756 (voice), fax (305) 468-2171, or send an e-mail to accessdesk@ncl.com, or have your travel agent contact us.

Because bottled water is my preference, especially for convenience. I rather not have to wait at a bar to restaurant to get water when my child is hungry.

Because bottled water is my preference, especially for convenience. I rather not have to wait at a bar to restaurant to get water when my child is hungry.

You don't have to explain yourself! I remember reading about this when they no longer allowed bringing it yourself. I can't direct you to a thread on it, but I've read a couple of times that they'll provide water for formula and C-PAP machines. The key is contacting the Access Desk.

NCL just called me and told me they will provide bottled water for FREE so I can mix baby formula after I emailed Guest Relations for authorization to bring my own. I asked for something in writing because nothing is ever free. [emoji848] Anyone hear this?

Hi arianac27,

We will provide complimentary distilled water for those guests who require c-pap machines. Guests who require bottled water or specialized nursing water for infant formula may bring that onboard themselves if they choose, however, we cannot provide that water complimentary on board.

Please feel free to reach out to our Guest Relations team at 1.800.327.7030 if you any further questions. Thanks!

Hi arianac27,

We will provide complimentary distilled water for those guests who require c-pap machines. Guests who require bottled water or specialized nursing water for infant formula may bring that onboard themselves if they choose, however, we cannot provide that water complimentary on board.

Please feel free to reach out to our Guest Relations team at 1.800.327.7030 if you any further questions. Thanks!

Thank you NCL!

That is what I thought. The rep that called me back yesterday gave me the wrong information then.

• 6 months later...

I was approved to bring Milk, and Juice and bottled water on-board for my daughter. On your edocs, you will see a Liquid Exemption icon. This is your documented notification that it was approved. I still purchased the over-priced 24pk of water for our stateroom.

For me it was under beverage package - 24 pack for $53.94 was the best deal. I didn't know they let you bring your own water for infants if you get an exception. I wonder, can I cancel my bottle water order? I bought it for my little 6 month old baby.

Yes. Give NCL a call.

If I was crusing with an infant, I would only use bottled water for formula as well. Sometimes the water may have additives that aren't safe for an infant.

If I was crusing with an infant, I would only use bottled water for formula as well. Sometimes the water may have additives that aren't safe for an infant.

as an environmental professional, I can tell you that the ship's water has to meet a much higher standard than bottled water does.