Mickey Welcome Call

HodgeNNicole

I have been watching Youtube videos getting excited for our Fantasy Cruise next spring. I have noticed a couple of videos have a "welcome call from Mickey" I was wondering if this is something that can be set up with through Disney when the documents arrive pre-cruise or is it a vendor that makes the call? It might be fun for our 3 year old.

Log into your reservation on the DCL site. In the main bix where you can view the details, make excursion ressies there is an option to schedule a character call

Like luv2cruisedisney3269 shared, you are able to set it up on the Disney Cruise Line website once you are signed in for your upcoming cruise! After you’ve booked your cruise, visit My Reservations under My Disney Cruise and select “Request Call” beside the Free Character Call header. This link will take you to a site where you can choose a Disney character, enter your phone number, schedule a call time and provide additional information for your Character Call. It’s definitely a magical little touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the Disney character call and how does it work and how far in advance do you need to sign up for it ??

First time Disney crusie will each child get their own call??

Here’s the information you need straight from the Disney Cruise Line website, friend!

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/preparing-for-cruise/character-calls/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should be aware that this is a pre-recorded call. The child is not speaking with a "live" Mickey voice. However' date=' most kids are so excited that they won't notice this.[/quote']

And usually a general Mickey & Minnie, although think Goofy also has one with the rotating destination inserted: