dining package on the Escape...only 2 places to use it!!!

az-cruiser

Wow I always buy the dining package when I travel on NCL. I just went to go purchase it and where I can use it on the Escape, and guess what, it can only be used at Moderno and Teppanyaki! Every other place is al la carte!

What am I missing? I have always just booked them with my package. Is there an upcharge for Cagneys now?

Also the supper club show for $34.95 has no info as to what type of entertainment:mad:

Edited by az-cruiser

What am I missing? I have always just booked them with my package. Is there an upcharge for Cagneys now?

Calm down Francis! You can use it at La Cucina, Le Bistro and Cagney's as well. You can get one entree, and as many apps, sides and desserts as you would like. You can also go to Bayamo and pay a 7.00 up charge and eat as many of the small plates as you would like.

The supper club shows are either free, such as the Company Men or an up charge such as Wine lovers the Musical. If the times you want for any restaurant are currently sold out, check as soon as you get on board. Don't wait till after lunch and if you wait till sail away, Cagneys will probably be sold out.

Wow I always buy the dining package when I travel on NCL. I just went to go purchase it and where I can use it on the Escape, and guess what, it can only be used at Moderno and Teppanyaki! Every other place is al la carte!

Also the supper club show for $34.95 has no info as to what type of entertainment:mad:

You can use it at all the specialty dining rooms except the dinner show. You just saw the two because they are not Al La Carte,but the dining package works pretty much like the dinners we get from being platinum. You will be just fine.

Here's the specific information you're looking for regarding using the specialty dining package:

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in Cagney's Steakhouse, Moderno Churrascaria, Teppanyaki and our French, Mexican and Italian restaurants across the fleet. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

• The Supper Club - $15 USD
  • Ocean Blue - $15 USD
  • Bayamo - $15 USD
  • Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Raw Bar - $7 USD (does not include Seafood Plateau. If ordered, the upcharge is to be waived)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

Here's the link to the full page:

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

By the way, the dining terms are identical for all the ships. You say you've bought this and used it before, so I'm confused why this confused you this time but no other time. You would have read the exact same terms before your other cruises.

Hi, because it never said al la carte when i have gone to book them in the past, thats why

By the way, the dining terms are identical for all the ships. You say you've bought this and used it before, so I'm confused why this confused you this time but no other time. You would have read the exact same terms before your other cruises.