Liquid Exemption

MIKED3016

I am traveling on the Dawn with a baby, and have received a liquid exemption from NCL allowing me to bring on bottled water. I plan to bring a 24 pack of bottle water. Can I check this in with my bags (I will tape a copy of the email exemption to the side of the case of water) or do I need to carry it on? It would be a lot easier if I could just check it with my bags.

I am traveling on the Dawn with a baby, and have received a liquid exemption from NCL allowing me to bring on bottled water. I plan to bring a 24 pack of bottle water. Can I check this in with my bags (I will tape a copy of the email exemption to the side of the case of water) or do I need to carry it on? It would be a lot easier if I could just check it with my bags.

Another cruiser earlier posted about NCL giving her free water bottles for her & her baby. Perhaps you might want to email NCL again to see if they can provide the water bottle to you rather than you bring it on board or ask them if you should check it in or carry it on.

Just got off the Breakaway, wife had a liquid exemption. Best to put it in a carry on, and have a copy of the exemption. No problem once we showed the exemption, but security did say if it was a checked bag, they would have removed it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums