Which site to use for Custom T-shirts??

Hello fellow cruisers. I need some advice on which website I can use to order Custom TShirts for a group of 8? I looked at a few sites and honestly, most were too expensive ($20+ for 1 shirt). This will be our first family cruise with cousins and one of our aunts. We wanted to be quirky and match on embarkation day (loved seeing other groups do it in the past) thanks from now! [emoji4]

If you live near a college town, your best bet may be to try a local place. I know when I wanted to do this recently, I went to the place the college kids went and custom was around $8-$14 depending on how many we ordered. 8 really isn't that many shirts, so I would expect it to be on the higher end, (usually $25 screen fee for each side, so if you do front and back, that's $6/shirt, just for screen fees)

Try CustomInk! Pricing depends on the number you are ordering and the type of tshirt (quality). I am ordering 45 shirts for our Oasis cruise next month and the shirts were $9.16 ea. (2XL+ a little more) Plus the site is super easy to use, they provide options to easily gather sizes and even payment from group members. Highly recommend!:)

I second the suggestion to try a local place first. We used Custom ink once. The quality and service were good, but the t-shirts were very long - not my style. If you find a local place, you can see the real size, style and kind of fabric.

There are ways to reduce the cost, for instance use less colors, and only print on either the front or the back. There are also varying costs among the actual blank shirts, so choose wisely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, use a local shop. Price will be similar or better, artwork is likely to be better with less canned clipart & you will have easy recourse if there are any problems. Here are the shirts we had made up for our wedding in April.

9d7db808777f882cd8aef234cebd1efb.jpg

c3429e2417ae3071f8c272a00c134315.jpg

3db79e4b14f152331af6e3b2e44a57c7.jpg

Hello fellow cruisers. I need some advice on which website I can use to order Custom TShirts for a group of 8? I looked at a few sites and honestly, most were too expensive ($20+ for 1 shirt). This will be our first family cruise with cousins and one of our aunts. We wanted to be quirky and match on embarkation day (loved seeing other groups do it in the past) thanks from now! [emoji4][/quote

Nothing weirds me out more on embarkation then seeing groups of people dressed alike! I'm ready, Bombs away!

I agree, use a local shop. Price will be similar or better, artwork is likely to be better with less canned clipart & you will have easy recourse if there are any problems. Here are the shirts we had made up for our wedding in April.

9d7db808777f882cd8aef234cebd1efb.jpg

c3429e2417ae3071f8c272a00c134315.jpg

3db79e4b14f152331af6e3b2e44a57c7.jpg

Omg! I LOVE these!!! The clipart is perfect! Thankyou so much for sharing. Will def take everyone's advice into consideration

Hello fellow cruisers. I need some advice on which website I can use to order Custom TShirts for a group of 8? I looked at a few sites and honestly, most were too expensive ($20+ for 1 shirt). This will be our first family cruise with cousins and one of our aunts. We wanted to be quirky and match on embarkation day (loved seeing other groups do it in the past) thanks from now! [emoji4]

I'll make them for you :)

We used Custom Ink for both of our big family cruises. One nice thing about them was that my SIL, who lives on the opposite side of the country, and I could go online and design the shirts together. One of us would start the design and the other would make changes, and we went back and forth until it was perfect.

They have lots of different brands and styles of shirts. Some brands have more color selection and some brands don't have children's sizes, but with so many options to choose from, you are sure to find something that suits your needs. You can learn a lot about the quality and fit of the shirts from reading reviews, and if you click on "View Sizing Line Up" it will show you a photo of models wearing all the shirts in all the different sizes, so you can see for yourself how they fit.

If you don't like their clip art, you can upload your own. Our shirts for our Caribbean cruise turned out so well that someone asked us where they could buy one. (Our Alaska shirts also turned out great, but listed all our names so they were obviously custom).

I was also impressed with the way they were shipped. The shirts were all sealed inside a plastic bag before being packed in the box, so they were fresh and clean when they arrived.

Edited by emmtee