OLife Excursions

TERRIER1

Excursions for our 9/2106 cruises were available immediately on registering via My Account area of O site. PDF of entire selection arrived from TA the following day.

John

Edited by Goldmann
Typo

Correct...OE and OC excluded. Also, yesterday advice from O is no consideration is being given to allow paying a supplement and selecting OC or OE. Should have offered in post 2, excursion list was displayed via My Account Booked Cruises on O site prior to triggering OLife.

I am on a April cruise and was not able to log on to any excursion or Olife. I called Oceania and they are looking into the problem. Where did you register for OLife? Thanks.

I added my cruise to my reservations and then I went to "shore excursions" and chose them from what was offered for each port that I was interested. I was allowed 4 excursions and when I "checked out" it came with -0- balance due to Olife offer.

Terrier...all handled via TA. We were applying to a previously booked cruise. O generated a new invoice. All original details remain as booked with the per person OLife charge rolled into gross cost, I.e. Due on final payment.

John

Terrier...all handled via TA. We were applying to a previously booked cruise. O generated a new invoice. All original details remain as booked with the per person OLife charge rolled into gross cost, I.e. Due on final payment.

John

Same with me.

My reservation is fine but when I go into excursions to book I get an error stating "due to excursion restriction you cannot shop at this time".

I am having the very same issue. I guess I need to contact my TA.

My reservation is fine but when I go into excursions to book I get an error stating "due to excursion restriction you cannot shop at this time".

Maybe they are fully booked happens when they are free :D

After seeing this post, I went into our booked cruises for July 2016 and the excursions came right up. Also went back to the email from our TA when he attached our new invoice, and there is an 83 page pdf file attached with all the descriptions of the shore excursions.

Maybe they are fully booked happens when they are free :D

Oceania called me back and for my cruise the excursions have not been loaded yet. Sounds strange later cruises are loaded but not the April one but I was told to try at the end of August.

They better open more excursions if they are fully booked and I paid for them in my OLife upcharge.

Nothing in life is really free and I doubt the Olife excursions will be worth much. At best they will be short bus rides or walking tours, brief overviews of a port. The included tours were probably specially developed for each port and some may still be in development.

Nothing in life is really free and I doubt the Olife excursions will be worth much. At best they will be short bus rides or walking tours, brief overviews of a port. The included tours were probably specially developed for each port and some may still be in development.

Actually, it is my understanding that any excursion that is not OE or OC is eligible for this "free" excursion under O Life promo.

Not true..they are Oceanias regular excursions..

Jancruz1