Trouble viewing shore excursion descriptions

jw_406

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the "tour description" on shore excursions on the Oceania website? When viewing a particular cruise's list of shore excursions for a specific port you have the option to click on "tour description" to view the details (paragraph of text). I was able to successfully to view this information in the past, but as of today, the drop down window of details won't display.

I've tried it both logged into my account and viewing the shore excursions from by booked cruise, and also as a guest/not logged into the website. I'm experiencing the problem in three different browsers on my computer, on my iPad and on my iPhone. I called Oceania Cruises customer service and the gentleman I spoke with indicated that he was unable to replicate the problem, no one else had called with the issue said it must be something on my end.

So, I'm curious if it's just me or not. Thanks in advance! :):confused:

Sigh...I was worried it was just me. My cruise is London to Copenhagen June 14 on Marina. I've tried other cruises and I still encountered the problem. Thanks so much for trying it for me, I greatly appreciate it! :)

Sigh...I was worried it was just me. My cruise is London to Copenhagen June 14 on Marina. I've tried other cruises and I still encountered the problem. Thanks so much for trying it for me, I greatly appreciate it! :)

Maybe email Mike Moore tomorrow & see if he can help

I just looked at your cruise & no problem for me

Good luck

I am having the same problem which I noticed on Sunday and it still isn't working correctly for me. I had booked 10 excursions a month or so ago and have looked at the page numerous times without any problems. I can't view the descriptions of the excursions.