How does one obtain hard copies of Costa Cruise's programs?

rkacruiser

It is my understanding that there will be a Costa Cruise 2015-2016 cruise program from Port Everglades. I have been trying to obtain details about such offerings.

The Costa Cruise web site does not play well with my computer. Little information is available there.

I call the Toll Free Number requesting information. I am given an e-mail address to request such information. The ending of the e-mail address is ".it", thus my request is going to Italy for information about cruises from Florida. (What sense does that make?) I sent the e-mail 3 weeks ago; nothing has been received.

Does Costa Cruises have any interest in my business?

Any suggestions as to what to do to obtain information on the Florida cruise program for the coming Fall and Winter?

It is my understanding that there will be a Costa Cruise 2015-2016 cruise program from Port Everglades. I have been trying to obtain details about such offerings.

The Costa Cruise web site does not play well with my computer. Little information is available there.

I call the Toll Free Number requesting information. I am given an e-mail address to request such information. The ending of the e-mail address is ".it", thus my request is going to Italy for information about cruises from Florida. (What sense does that make?) I sent the e-mail 3 weeks ago; nothing has been received.

Does Costa Cruises have any interest in my business?

Any suggestions as to what to do to obtain information on the Florida cruise program for the coming Fall and Winter?

Hard copies are not available in the US.

Hard copies are not available in the US.

How does Costa expect to sell these Florida based cruises to North American guests with so little information provided? My local travel agent has no information; a national cruise agency that specializes in cruises with whom I have most recently used has no information. And, what disturbs me the most, none of these businesses seem to be much interested in trying to obtain information for me.

What is the business model for these cruises? North American guests need not apply?

Costa no longer print brochures in English.

But if you know anyone going on one get them to bring any hard copy home from the ship, all cruises are listed in back six pages regardless of language easy to understand.

Or see if your local travel agent has a French/German one on hand.

Other than that you can download brochure on line, but only shows up until February 2016.

Must admit their site is a nightmare to get round & for info from Customer service still waiting replies to emails and letters from last September.

I do appreciate the information supplied by the above posters. As a potential customer, I do not appreciate Costa expecting me to use my paper and my ink in order to obtain enough information for me to confidently make a decision to spend my money with their company. It is not going to happen.

I agree with the comment about customer service. Why would the agent with whom I spoke tell me to request a brochure through an Italian e-mail address? If none are/were available, say so! MSC's customer service seems just as bad. I clicked on their "chat online" button several days ago and because they were "busy", they could not "chat", but promised to get back to me. Well, I am still waiting.

I would, I think, enjoy sailing with an Italian-oriented cruise company. Looks like this may not happen, thanks to their business model.

I do appreciate the information supplied by the above posters. As a potential customer, I do not appreciate Costa expecting me to use my paper and my ink in order to obtain enough information for me to confidently make a decision to spend my money with their company. It is not going to happen.

I agree with the comment about customer service. Why would the agent with whom I spoke tell me to request a brochure through an Italian e-mail address? If none are/were available, say so! MSC's customer service seems just as bad. I clicked on their "chat online" button several days ago and because they were "busy", they could not "chat", but promised to get back to me. Well, I am still waiting.

I would, I think, enjoy sailing with an Italian-oriented cruise company. Looks like this may not happen, thanks to their business model.

Europeans are the priority group on Costa. That's the way it is. They are the majority on board. If you think you would enjoy that, find a decent travel agent that knows the Costa brand.

Costa USA doesn't really promote the brand in North America very well.

• 4 weeks later...

MSC will have a ship based in the US next year--They are Italian based, have brochures in English, and (at least from my experience sailing with them) excellent customer service

Was on MSC Divina from Miami a couple of years ago. To summarize: they changed the product somewhat to fit the American market, especially food. The things that would make you choose an Italian line, Costa does better. (I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with getting information from a .it site.) The things that would make you choose an American cruise line, there's lots of competition, MSC wasn't cost-effective.

I've found most travel agents are indeed completely ignorant of both Costa and MSC.

• 8 months later...

Brochures are a huge cost to holiday companies and cruise lines. I didnt think they still wasted all that paper and ink, transport costs etc.....on a one off purchase.

Im not very "green" but I can see brochures should be a thing of the past.

Brochures are a huge cost to holiday companies and cruise lines. I didnt think they still wasted all that paper and ink, transport costs etc.....on a one off purchase.

Im not very "green" but I can see brochures should be a thing of the past.

They are available in many places in Europe, Costa's main marketing areas.