Club Med 2

CretaMed88

When were these photos taken? I always understood that Club Med 2 became Windstar Cruise's Wind Surf, back in 1999-2000. We sailed on Windstar's newly acquired and renamed Wind Surf in 2000, and she still was set up and looked just like a Club Med ship. And I remember looking out the porthole early one morning to see Club Med 1, a mirror image of our ship, with all of them looking out and seeing us, a mirror image of them. Kinda cool moment! Wind Surf has since been remodeled, which needed to be done: upgrading the galley, a new more-passenger-friendly entry that wasn't way up a long, long, narrow, metal ladder to an upper deck, and the combining of every two staterooms to make much nicer, more spacious ones. I think Wind Surf has undergone a more recent and more extensive reno, after the recent ownership change.

But I could be wrong re Club Med 2 to Wind Surf. Don't think so......

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
any news, really no one has gone on her??

Hi George: it's Lisa remember me & Jill on Oasis in April (Free MyVegas cruise) was trying to find you on here!! from the diamond lounge playing MyVegas we forget to get each other's contact info on Facebook hope u are doing good they have Allure cruise on MyVegas now for 4 million points ridiculous!!

Hi George: it's Lisa remember me & Jill on Oasis in April (Free MyVegas cruise) was trying to find you on here!! from the diamond lounge playing MyVegas we forget to get each other's contact info on Facebook hope u are doing good they have Allure cruise on MyVegas now for 4 million points ridiculous!!

How are you all doing, it has been so long! I mentioned the 4 million points on myvegas friends rock page. I agree that it is completely outrageous!