Pullmantur Sovereign June 18th, 2016 Barcelona

drbabe

Anyone English-speaking joining this? Daughter and I have booked it, an amazing value. $800/person including all beverages and taxes for a decent oceanview, on a well-known vacations 2 go site. Excursion packages are a great value, too. Come along!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

We are looking for feedback on this ship, as we seen some good prices

I spoke to a Greek Dr on a cruise we where on recently , (RCCL Brilliance) and she said it was the best she had been on

I think its more aimed at the Spanish market

But it does look good value

Hello all. We live in Spain and Pulmantur is indeed aimed at the Spanish market. They usually will include an AI drinks package in the price. We have never used them ourselves but some friends of ours recently went and said they had a very nice time. They said food was aimed at the Spanish market,ie a definite Mediterranean flavour. They also said that although English speaking passengers were in a minority that most of the staff did have some English and they would use them again. Hope this helps and happy cruising.

Thank you. We sail on the Sovereign on September 15 out of Barcelona. We are a group of 4 American ladies, however, two in our group speak Spanish. We are very excited to be able to see all of these amazing ports for a value price. I will come back onto this thread and update you once my trip is over

Kim

Hope you all have a great cruise, will look forward to reading about your experiences. We moved to Spain 10 years ago and really enjoy the lifestyle here. We are off on a Costa cruise in November and have been upgraded to a suite. This will be our first time in a Suite an i'll post my thoughts on it when we get back or in port. Happy cruising