Any good restaurants for fresh fish and lobster

thescot123

Does anyone have any recommendations for a restaurant that will cook you fresh fish and lobster? I have read about Nohocha Kay but not too sure if you can just show up or do you have to get their all-inclusive package. We are not interested in drinking but want good fresh seafood. We need a place where we can show up to without having to make a reservation.

My girlfriend is Asian and likes to eat fresh fish with the head and tail still attached.

Nohoch Kay is an AI. But...Krazy Lobster, Fernando's (may not be open if only 1 ship is in, or only for dinner), Hotel Caballo Blanco(lionfish in jackfruit sauce,MMMMM!) serve whole fish. As far as I know, other beach clubs use fresh seafood in their dishes. Whether or not any or all of them offer whole fish, I don't know. Pez Quadro and Tropicante offer filets.

Nohoch Kay is an AI. But...Krazy Lobster, Fernando's (may not be open if only 1 ship is in, or only for dinner), Hotel Caballo Blanco(lionfish in jackfruit sauce,MMMMM!) serve whole fish. As far as I know, other beach clubs use fresh seafood in their dishes. Whether or not any or all of them offer whole fish, I don't know. Pez Quadro and Tropicante offer filets.

Thanks for the info. I usually visit the Tropicante but the girlfriend wants another place with fresh fish/lobster. Looks like the Krazy Lobster is the place. Don't need an all-inclusive as don't want to get all you can drink.

• 4 months later...