Are there really no nude beaches on the Mexican Riviera?

jeepers13

I know it's illegal in Mexico, but surely there's a place or two where it happens, right?

We'll be on the Miracle in 27 (!) days visiting Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. I'd love to find a beach where we can relax and be ourselves. Love to.

Thanks.

All beaches in Mexico are public beaches . You stated you know public nudity is illegal there . My advice is to line up a lawyer in Mexico ahead of time and have plenty of cash available . Good luck .

if you thought about au natural beaches in advance you would have booked the southern Caribbean, where most of the beaches are either topless or nude. If you have never been St. Martin, it is an awesome island for a land based trip. Easy flight access, fabulous restaurants, and very economical resorts.

I know it's illegal in Mexico, but surely there's a place or two where it happens, right?

We'll be on the Miracle in 27 (!) days visiting Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. I'd love to find a beach where we can relax and be ourselves. Love to.

Thanks.

Jamaica has more clothing optional resorts than anywhere else in the Caribbean. Why bother with Mexico where it's not legal?

Agree with riffatsea. Many years ago I did a land vacation at a small remote Eco Mexican beach resort and read up on that topic beforehand. Most locals are highly religious Catholics and really prefer you not, and while they might not report you to authorities, I choose to respect their culture while being a guest in their country, as I always do, so stayed covered up. Apparently a German couple hadn't read the same thing I did. Go to one of the French islands if you really want a nude or topless beach.

if you thought about au natural beaches in advance you would have booked the southern Caribbean, where most of the beaches are either topless or nude. If you have never been St. Martin, it is an awesome island for a land based trip. Easy flight access, fabulous restaurants, and very economical resorts.

Not even close to being true