Drinks Packages on Norwegian Spirit?

teecee46

Yes they do. I have never done this, so sorry if the details are not entirely correct, but I think it's a package of six bottles for a discount. The bottles are stored centrally so they are available for you whichever restaurant you decide to eat in.

i dont think you can prebook wine packages

when you board there is usually a table set up in the foyer with details of the packages.You pick the ones you want and a staff member writes out a slip of paper for each bottle.When you want one bringing and opening you hand the slip to a waiter or barman

i dont think you can prebook wine packages

when you board there is usually a table set up in the foyer with details of the packages.You pick the ones you want and a staff member writes out a slip of paper for each bottle.When you want one bringing and opening you hand the slip to a waiter or barman

Thanks for the info! I am presuming that if you purchase at the start of boarding there would be a discount?

Thanks for the info! I am presuming that if you purchase at the start of boarding there would be a discount?

yes the discount is listed as 20%

however the bar service charge is then added to that and check that if you purchase before out to sea that you dont get charged VAT at the port of embarkation

I purchased wine package on the first sea day

The form given above is to give the wine as a gift and you pay a premium for that. After you board, you select 6 or more bottles and are given a discount for the group. You can then drink them anywhere on the ship including your stateroom. If you order while still at the pier you will pay sales tax, after you sail you save the tax. The wine list published is correct and subject to change.

Archived