Sea-safari-kayak

sunshine&shiningstar

• 3 weeks later...
OP - No one responded to you because you posted this on the Mexican Riviera board. This board deals with Western Mexico.
thank you for posting this but I'm a little confused I pretty sure that p.v. is on the western part of Mexico according to the map and other post under the title of the Mexican rivera. It looks like other people look but have not corrected me.?

^^^isnt PV Western?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only thing I found for Sea-safari kayak was in the Caribbean. And the OP's ticker is showing Breeze in November. Never showed Puerto Vallarta ticker. I obviously skipped over the OP's 2nd post.

• 3 weeks later...

ok i've been back about a week and going to load the pictures i took for this excursion. The question is would i do it again...probably not,.Not because of it being bad or anything like that, had a great time the tour guide Pablo and gabby were great. we did not get to do any water activities due to the strong undertow. Somethings i would say they need to improve on. I would say that it was worth the money and i did have a great time.Pictures will come in the order of the trip. Once i figure on how to up load them. Thanks for checking back:D

• 2 weeks later...

ok i could not get pictures uploaded like i did the first one not sure what i did that i cant do now.:confused: the first picture is the zodiac that we took over to the horses, then we had about an 5 min. walk up to the horses, once settled in we started off thru the river and up the mountain. i hope that you can see that there was very little room between the horse and the sides of the mountain. As we reached the waterfall we had to cross the river again. there is a restroom up at the little hut as well as a restaurant where we had chips and guacamole. i had a Margarita and niece had a coke. you could get in where the water fall was but i did not want to, we spent about 30 min there. On the way to the beach we stop to snorkel a bit,(i just played in the water). When we reach the beach for lunch the water was a little rough so really could not enjoy it as much as i wanted. In my opinion they really need to do some improvement. The food was good and enjoyed the view. Some how i could figure out how to make a movie than upload the pictures :eek: so i hope you enjoy this is my first review.

I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator sunshine&shiningstar 9/3/16

Edited by sunshine&shiningstar

ok i could not get pictures uploaded like i did the first one not sure what i did that i cant do now.:confused: the first picture is the zodiac that we took over to the horses, then we had about an 5 min. walk up to the horses, once settled in we started off thru the river and up the mountain. i hope that you can see that there was very little room between the horse and the sides of the mountain. As we reached the waterfall we had to cross the river again. there is a restroom up at the little hut as well as a restaurant where we had chips and guacamole. i had a Margarita and niece had a coke. you could get in where the water fall was but i did not want to, we spent about 30 min there. On the way to the beach we stop to snorkel a bit,(i just played in the water). When we reach the beach for lunch the water was a little rough so really could not enjoy it as much as i wanted. In my opinion they really need to do some improvement. The food was good and enjoyed the view. Some how i could figure out how to make a movie than upload the pictures :eek: so i hope you enjoy this is my first review.

I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator sunshine&shiningstar 9/3/16

i just figured out how to post the link... cant wait to do the review in november for rotan. her is the link for pv