Arranging Transportation ahead of time??

Msmojo66

We have booked an excursion on our own in Puerto Vallarta to Aquadventure water park for 5 of us. Has anyone ever booked ahead of time for private transport? I've heard it's about 20-30 mins away from port. Hoping to be able to go right out, get our ride there and arrange a time for pick up when done.

Thank you in advance!!!

Michelle

No need to book ahead. Either talk to one of the certified guides at the dock re private transport. Or take either a cab from the terminal to Aquadventure.

The beige (airco) cabs at the terminal charge per person. The yellow ones (mostly older cabs, often no airco) charge per ride and are a bit cheaper.

Always make your price before entering.

On the way back the park can phone/arrange a cab for you. Cabs from Puerto Vallarta arenot allowed to pick up at the park since the park situated is not in Vallarta and even in a different state (Nayarit).

No need to book ahead. Either talk to one of the certified guides at the dock re private transport. Or take either a cab from the terminal to Aquadventure.

The beige (airco) cabs at the terminal charge per person. The yellow ones (mostly older cabs, often no airco) charge per ride and are a bit cheaper.

Always make your price before entering.

On the way back the park can phone/arrange a cab for you. Cabs from Puerto Vallarta arenot allowed to pick up at the park since the park situated is not in Vallarta and even in a different state (Nayarit).

Grab a taxi on the street at the gas station. The taxis at the port charge too much.

Can you give me a general idea of the cost? I know that you are suppose to agree on a rate beforehand. Also, do you know about how long it will take to get there? Thank you in advance!!! We really do appreciate your feedback!!!!!

Can you give me a general idea of the cost? I know that you are suppose to agree on a rate beforehand. Also, do you know about how long it will take to get there? Thank you in advance!!! We really do appreciate your feedback!!!!!

It will take about 30 minutes. Difficult to tell the cabrate as we drive our car in Vallarta. My best guess, it might be around Pesos 300,- per ride, but it really is a guess.

You can check with the drivers of the cabs at the port what they charge per person.

I have heard cabs on the way back might be a bit more expensive.

I........

I have heard cabs on the way back might be a bit more expensive.

Taxifarefinder.com might be able to give an approximate fare.

In our experience it has been cheaper to have the taxi drop us off at Walmart (across the street). But if we're tired and don't need to go to Walmart the difference isn't going to empty our wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app