Summit cabin #3112

Just a little more clarification, here's link that will show/tell so you can get a better understanding of where the extra room comes from. When you enter the door, the bathroom is straight ahead.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=37047076&postcount=22

I've been waiting for it to be available and switched from 3120 to it. True winos I have known prefer there's straight from the bottle in a brown paper bag. There favorite types were cheap muscatel. I'm not trying to be a snob but my choice was sweet port in pints.:D What do you prefer and out of a glass or bottle? Thank You for your info which helped me pick 3112.

I've been waiting for it to be available and switched from 3120 to it. True winos I have known prefer there's straight from the bottle in a brown paper bag. There favorite types were cheap muscatel. I'm not trying to be a snob but my choice was sweet port in pints.:D What do you prefer and out of a glass or bottle? Thank You for your info which helped me pick 3112.

I'm actually a "wineaux" - A wine lover who uses a glass. :D

Congrats on snagging 3112 -- It's the best of the lot.

Edited by Wine-O

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed in 3112. It is a great cabin but I believe it is about the same square footage as other OV cabins.

The shape makes it appear larger. It is for sure longer. However, there is a blank space behind the bathroom and closet which takes away the extra space.

Also, no, there is zero noise from the bathroom next door.

Whereas the living space is not larger the blank long area described I found to be a great place to store backpacks,etc. so I felt there was extra space.

Me too, especially for my beach chairs.

We had cabin 3114 on May 22-29 sailing. The door is facing the double door entry to the corridor. Very quiet area. Large window is about 6 ft. diameter.

Excellent lighting in the cabin. Toilet fixture somewhat taller that elsewhere (i.e. shorter people may find that their feet don't reach the floor when seated.

Shower curtain tends to wrap around your body. My solution is taking one of the hangers from the closet (with two silver clips) and attach it (upside down) to the bottom of the shower curtain to add weight.

Our bathroom sink was draining very slowly when we arrived, but they fixed it quickly. We were also told the safe is a newer model in this cabin.