My Costa Personalisation

I<3cruising101

Hi guys

I was hoping some people here could tell me which parts of your cruise you can personalize in My Costa after you have booked?

I can't see the stuff I can add because it only lets you see after you have booked and have a booking reference.

Can you only add in packages like beverages packages and shore excursions?

Or are there further personalisation options like choosing your dining time and choosing twin vs queen bed in rooms?

Any help would be great! :):):)

Hi guys

I was hoping some people here could tell me which parts of your cruise you can personalize in My Costa after you have booked?

I can't see the stuff I can add because it only lets you see after you have booked and have a booking reference.

Can you only add in packages like beverages packages and shore excursions?

Or are there further personalisation options like choosing your dining time and choosing twin vs queen bed in rooms?

Any help would be great! :):):)

Yes, you can add beverage packages and shore excursions, as well as bed configurations. You can choose dining time and table size as well if you are booked in a premium cabin-if you are not, then you'll need to wait until you board the ship to do this.

There is also a list of other items you can preorder, for a fee. Like birthday or special occasion cakes and decorations, bottles of wine/sparkling wine to be waiting in your cabin, bottled water and soft drink packages, specialty restaurant packages, spa treatments/products, just to name a few.

I'm sure others can add to this list as I know I'm forgetting some....

Happy Cruising,

tnt10

Thanks so much!

Are there any transport options e.g. booking hotels / airports / transfers through My Costa?

And do they just give you links to companies to do this or will they book for you?

Can you pre book entertainment options e.g. like the cookery club for P&O?

Thanks so much!

Are there any transport options e.g. booking hotels / airports / transfers through My Costa?

And do they just give you links to companies to do this or will they book for you?

Can you pre book entertainment options e.g. like the cookery club for P&O?

You can pre-book transfers from most pick up ports but these are at set times so if you are booking own flight/hotels you will need to phone to check.

Costa's team can pre book hotels and at very good value, (we stayed in 5* in Genoa which included coach pick up next day) Airport pick up's are available check with customer service but normally a must before booking cruise. No pre booking of shows etc. but go into 'My Desires'which gives all pre booked stuff like spas, wine, cabin extras.

Besdies the transfers, you can also book park space at the port and arrange for your suite cases to be collected from home (this last option if free for the highest membership category of the Costa Club).

My Costa covers:

Shore Excursions

Wine and Drinks Packages (inclduing All Inclusive)

Restaurants (for chargeable specialty restaurants)

Celebrations & Surprises **

Wellness (maggage)

Photos & Costa Items***

** Covers fruit basket, champagne & strawberries, birthday cake, various kids packages, laundry package.

*** Costa mug, various DVDs, various USB sticks, LED candles

Items booked online will land in your shopping basket and must be paid up front before boarding.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just me or does the only thing that ever show in in Dining is booking the Japanese Teppanyaki grill

Have to admit Im pleasantly impressed with some of the costs for basic free time trips such as Rome etc - ands the drinks packages are reasonably priced especially as they include bottled water and decent real coffee

They also have an option to reserve and not pay till your onboard which is handy if your watching other things and dont want to commit before final payment

Edited by ighten