Drink Price List ... Dumb Question (sorry)

We purchased the drink package on our Indy cruise next weekend .... but I am a little concerned about the drink price increase I'm reading about on here .

The package covers us for anything up to $12.00 ... so is there someplace I can find out how much different cocktails, liquors, wines by the glass etc .. are ?

I don't wanna be racking up additional charges after having shelled out what I consider to be a fortune for this drink package to begin with.

We primarily go for vodkas like Goose or Capt Morgan rum

Thanks for the help, folks!

I would just tell every bar server/tender when you order a drink that you only want it if it is fully covered by the drink package.

Do they just charge any additional amount to your seapass?

I was on the Indy 3 weeks ago. My wife and I both had the Ultimate Package. She drinks Grey Goose. I drink Captain Morgan. We also tried many specialty drinks in the various bars and drank many of the frozen drinks at the pool. We were never charged any additional fees for any drinks at any time. Unless you want Dom Perignon or super expensive scotch you have nothing to worry about.

I was on the Indy 3 weeks ago. My wife and I both had the Ultimate Package. She drinks Grey Goose. I drink Captain Morgan. We also tried many specialty drinks in the various bars and drank many of the frozen drinks at the pool. We were never charged any additional fees for any drinks at any time. Unless you want Dom Perignon or super expensive scotch you have nothing to worry about.

Perfect! that's just what I was hoping to hear ... thanks!

Do they just charge any additional amount to your seapass?

Yes, it goes on your sea pass. As others have mentioned though there are not many drinks that you would pay extra for. A few expensive wines or scotches come to mind.

Yes, it goes on your sea pass. As others have mentioned though there are not many drinks that you would pay extra for. A few expensive wines or scotches come to mind.

Just been reading on another thread about recent drink prices that Martinis are over $14. :(

Just been reading on another thread about recent drink prices that Martinis are over $14. :(

That included the gratuity. They would still be covered by the package as the base price (before gratuity) is $12

The only time we had to pay a difference was for a glass of champagne that we wanted to try and honestly it was a great deal for $4 a glass... Since we already broke even on the drink package earlier in the night :-P

These are the drinks lists from the Viking Crown Lounge from the Freedom of the Seas, May 17th sailing. I'll post Schooner Bar and Boleros lists also.

IMG_4022_zpsqiyujqaf.jpg

IMG_4023_zpssdklvhvz.jpg

IMG_4024_zpsfhllwp4a.jpg

Edited by maritar

These are the drinks lists from the Viking Crown Lounge from the Freedom of the Seas, May 17th sailing. I'll post Schooner Bar and Boleros lists also.

IMG_4022_zpsqiyujqaf.jpg

On our Liberty, May 6, 2015 cruise this menu was different in the Viking Lounge, Olive or Twist and all these drinks were $12 too. The other menus you posted were the same on our cruise.

The Pub had many different varieties of beer and all were covered with the Select Package. My DH was happy and liked trying many different varieties.

Also, at Squeeze, I ordered a Tequila and Sprite and the bartender asked which tequila? I said Sauza because that's what we used at home. He said other Tequila's were also covered with the Premium package and he suggested Patron Silver ... wow... much better!

Thanks for posting the menus maritar! Before our cruise all the drink menus posted were out of date, before the price increases.

Edited by DaisyL

Thanks Maritar... I wish there was a sticky thread with your post. With the new drink plans, so many have questions.

You're welcome! I took those pictures because there has been so many questions here in CC about current drink prices.

On our Liberty, May 6, 2015 cruise this menu was different in the Viking Lounge, Olive or Twist and all these drinks were $12 too. The other menus you posted were the same on our cruise.

I was surprised to see that all drinks were listed $10 in that Viking Lounge/Olive or Twist menu while they were $12 in every other bar. We didn't order any drinks in VCL so I don't know if they really were $10.

Thanks for posting the menus marital! Before our cruise all the drink menus posted were out of date, before the price increases.

You're welcome!

That included the gratuity. They would still be covered by the package as the base price (before gratuity) is $12

How much is the 150 Central Park martini now on the Oasis, still $17? I don't mind the upcharge, if I even get the package, just wondered if some high end martinis also went up in cost with recent price changes.

Are there any other high priced "specials of the venue" like the 150 Central Park martini that anyone else can think of?

I'm glad they only charge the difference as oppose to exclude it. I "think" I heard something about excluding all-together the pricier mixed drinks on Carnival.

Also, thanks Maritar for the menu pictures, those were great!

Edited by CP3o
spelling

Not even that, but they are .50 more than imports!

I guess I can force myself to spend $.50 less to drink a much better beer. In fact, if all they offered were "Premium American" beers, I would never drink a beer on the ship :p:p