Long term parking in San Pedro, CA

hotrockstar

Is there any place to park other than at the World Cruise terminal?

I'm cruising on a budget this year due to the $#!%%* economy and would love to avoid paying another almost $100 just to park. I'd rather the $$ go to the bartender :D. Any other places to park or ideas? Thanks!!!

I know it is not much help to you but we are staying at Comfort Inn Suites , Long Beach. You can leave your car there the whole week for free, and they drop you off at the terminal. You also get breakfast included.:)

Might be of use to someone else.

I know it is not much help to you but we are staying at Comfort Inn Suites , Long Beach. You can leave your car there the whole week for free, and they drop you off at the terminal. You also get breakfast included.:)

Might be of use to someone else.

I'm staying there in Seattle. While parking is not free, the first night is and subsequent nights are only $5 per night. Still pretty cheap considering the alternatives. :p

Is there any place to park other than at the World Cruise terminal?

I'm cruising on a budget this year due to the $#!%%* economy and would love to avoid paying another almost $100 just to park. I'd rather the $$ go to the bartender :D. Any other places to park or ideas? Thanks!!!

Try posting this on the West Coast Departures Board. There are people on there who live in the area and might know of more options. Good luck.

On all but one of our cruises out of San Pedro, we've parked there without any hesitation. The reason we hired a car service for our 15-day cruise was not the parking fee, but the fact that neither one of our cars could fit all of the luggage and stuff we were taking. But the next time we go, we'll probably take our ancient van.

Hi all, we are going out of San Pedro in october and only live about 30 minutes away. Anyone that has parked there ever experience an safety issues leaving your car there all week? We are debating whether to park or take a shuttle. Thanks for info. Would like to park because it is cheaper!!!!

We have parked there 12+ times and have never had any problems. We just needed a car wash and for the valet to bring the car to the crub so we could load up and go home. The cost is $12.00 per day.

Hertz can rent you a car and you can drop it near SP and take a cab to the pier. Or have a friend take you to the pier. Have fun and good luck.

Archived