MSC Poesia Daily Program Activity Sheets?

Alex P. Keaton

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alex,

Sorry that no one apparently has any current programs to post, but these will probably be pretty representative of what you could expect, since they're from January of last year:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576378845JCYzzk

These are actually the only ones I've ever found anywhere on the web.

Thanks so much for posting that link. Just had fun reading through them all. Many of my questions were answered. Yes, they have outdoor movies. Sushi all you can eat dinner is $28.00 Yikes! And ship did not change it's clocks.

Can't wait for someone to upload some new daily programmes.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much for posting that link. Just had fun reading through them all. Many of my questions were answered. Yes, they have outdoor movies. Sushi all you can eat dinner is $28.00 Yikes! And ship did not change it's clocks.

Can't wait for someone to upload some new daily programmes.

Hello monicajay, here are the first 3 (of 18) daily programmes from our September Kiel to NY transatlantic in September this year.

I will try to upload more when I get a chance.

Cheers

Andrew

Hello monicajay, here are the first 3 (of 18) daily programmes from our September Kiel to NY transatlantic in September this year.

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew, thanks! Alex was the OP but I have fun reading them too.

Cheers

Andrew

We were wondering about dance schedule.............looks fantastic...........thanks

Hi Alex,

Sorry that no one apparently has any current programs to post, but these will probably be pretty representative of what you could expect, since they're from January of last year:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576378845JCYzzk

These are actually the only ones I've ever found anywhere on the web.

Thank you~~~~

They do nightly dance lessons in the Zebra lounge. They also do fun group stuff around the pool ( the stage side).

As far as the Asian restaurant: WONDERFUL! Our friends ate there 3 times since they enjoyed it that much. We loved the shrimp tempura. 5 of the hugest shrimp in a lovely light batter. My DH had the fish and vegetable one. I recall 2 large shrimp , some battered fish and some really lovely fresh veggies.The sushi we had was the california roll( I do not eat the raw fish ones) and another one that they lightly fried. It was very good. The soups I did not enjoy. The portions are HUGE and can be shared. They had wonderful fried banana for dessert too. Their seaweed salad was great too.

They do nightly dance lessons in the Zebra lounge. They also do fun group stuff around the pool ( the stage side).

As far as the Asian restaurant: WONDERFUL! Our friends ate there 3 times since they enjoyed it that much. We loved the shrimp tempura. 5 of the hugest shrimp in a lovely light batter. My DH had the fish and vegetable one. I recall 2 large shrimp , some battered fish and some really lovely fresh veggies.The sushi we had was the california roll( I do not eat the raw fish ones) and another one that they lightly fried. It was very good. The soups I did not enjoy. The portions are HUGE and can be shared. They had wonderful fried banana for dessert too. Their seaweed salad was great too.

What does all this have to do with the availability of the daily activity sheets?

You are out of control!

If you read what others posted ( YIKES, 28$ for all you can eat sushi) I was responding to what the Asian Restaurant has.

If you read about the person asking about the dancing, I was talking about that.

I think you just like to stir up trouble and give personal attacks and wish YOU would stop this constant retort Zambini.

If you read what others posted ( YIKES, 28$ for all you can eat sushi) I was responding to what the Asian Restaurant has.

If you read about the person asking about the dancing, I was talking about that.

I think you just like to stir up trouble and give personal attacks and wish YOU would stop this constant retort Zambini.

I will if you will:D

Thank you~~~~

Glad that I could help :)

I will if you will:D

I wonder--if Zam and Cam were to one day meet in person on a cruise, would they possibly actually get along well?

Happy New Year, guys ;)

You would love me if you met me. And then you would leave me alone here, so we have not met.

Hey I love you now!:)

We have a lot in common, we BOTH LOVE CRUSING!:D

It's an online message board, don't take it so seriously, I don't for goodness sake, look at all the junk I post!:eek:

Check out my profile for a laugh!:p

Archived